189/190 Visa Application Problems - Let's connect here and find solutions!!

mahfuzul80

First of all, why did you feel the need to post two separate threads on the same subject?

Secondly, if the passport information is on the certificate and your passport number has changed, do you really need us to tell you what you ought to do?

Sorry I didn't not get your point.

Firstly, this thread has been started for those who facing problems and one can give solutions based on his/her experience. What's wrong here?

Secondly, That is another thread. It's for those who lodged application but unfortunately rejected. Through this thread the potential applicant will know in advance what should do or what shouldn't.

Hope it clarifies!

Hi Experts,

I already checked DIBP website https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-/Skilled-Nominated-visa-%28subclass-190%29-document-checklist for 190 Document checklist.

It said all the documents should be certified, but still I am bit confused preparing my documents.

Please suggest if I am wrong -

1. Scanned Colour copies Passports of all migrating members (Biographical Pages) - Should it be certified as well? Should I need to include other visa pages?

2. Passport-sized Photograph (45 x 35)mm - Be labelled with applicant's name - it means the file name contains the applicant's name. right?

3. Scanned colour copy of birth certificate of all members - Should it be certified as well?

4. Scanned Colout copy of Marriage Certificate - Should it be certified as well?

5.Police Clearance Certificate - Colour Scanned copies ---- No need to be certified.

6. IELTS - they asked TRF/Test Registration number only - I shouldn't include transcript. Right?

7. Skilled Employment Evidence - Should I certify all Employment References, Pay Slips, Contracts etc.?

8. Should I include Outcome Letter of Australia Credentials Assessing Authorities (say, VETASSESS)?

9. Educational Credentials - Certified copies of Certificate and Transcripts.

Partner's Skill:

I didn't claim point for my partner's skill. So I need not to assess partners skill assessment, I believe.

The application still asks partners education details. So I should include partners certified copies of Certificates and Transcripts, I believe.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!

Hi Experts,

I already checked DIBP website https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-/Skilled-Nominated-visa-%28subclass-190%29-document-checklist for 190 Document checklist.

It said all the documents should be certified, but still I am bit confused preparing my documents.

Please suggest if I am wrong -

1. Scanned Colour copies Passports of all migrating members (Biographical Pages) - Should it be certified as well? Should I need to include other visa pages?

2. Passport-sized Photograph (45 x 35)mm - Be labelled with applicant's name - it means the file name contains the applicant's name. right?

3. Scanned colour copy of birth certificate of all members - Should it be certified as well?

4. Scanned Colout copy of Marriage Certificate - Should it be certified as well?

5.Police Clearance Certificate - Colour Scanned copies ---- No need to be certified.

6. IELTS - they asked TRF/Test Registration number only - I shouldn't include transcript. Right?

7. Skilled Employment Evidence - Should I certify all Employment References, Pay Slips, Contracts etc.?

8. Should I include Outcome Letter of Australia Credentials Assessing Authorities (say, VETASSESS)?

9. Educational Credentials - Certified copies of Certificate and Transcripts.

Partner's Skill:

I didn't claim point for my partner's skill. So I need not to assess partners skill assessment, I believe.

The application still asks partners education details. So I should include partners certified copies of Certificates and Transcripts, I believe.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!

Send them what they ask for. They aren't trying to catch you out. Just read the requirement and send what they specify.

If they ask for a colour scan it doesn't need certifying. If something needs certifying they will say so.

If they want a transcrit they will say so. If they say they only want registration number, then thats all they want.