Advice desperately needed

poppy5

Hi can anyone give us a glimmer of hope, husband and I both 46 don't meet the points requirements, agricultural contractor and massage therapist, would love a permanent move to Adelaide, I have family there and my husband has family in Sydney, is there anything we can do at all, we are both self employed, what about starting up in business??? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Have you included any points for English and possible state sponsorship? Are your jobs on the SOL or CSOL?

if you post your points here then maybe there could be options you have not considered.

Business skills visas require you to have been running a business for a few years before applying and have a high turnover etc. but worth looking at if only to rule them out.

Hi can anyone give us a glimmer of hope, husband and I both 46 don't meet the points requirements, agricultural contractor and massage therapist, would love a permanent move to Adelaide, I have family there and my husband has family in Sydney, is there anything we can do at all, we are both self employed, what about starting up in business??? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

From what you have posted it seems possible that you might qualify for skilled migration to South Australia.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about possible visa strategies?

Thank you everyone for all your advice, although massage therapist is on the list, there is no state sponsoring that profession at the moment, I will enquire about the business visa option tho, any other ideas will be greatly appreciated, many thanks to all who replied.