which agents did people use?

geebee8

We have spoken to a few agents now and some have been more helpful than others but also found the difference is advice, price and information is large.

We think our case could be a little complicated due to a 18yr old included, getting the ok from ex for 3 children and getting the points for my partners work experience.

A few we have spoken to are:

Getme2oz

Visa Bureau

Visa connect

One has quoted our medicals as double the price, each person compared to one of the others, is this normal? Could we sort medicals ourselves but still use a agent?

We really don't want to make a costly mistake when picking an agent, money and no visa granted wise.

Some recommendations from people would be great.

Guest The Pom Queen

The ones I would use are the three on here who always offer free help and advice to our members and have built up an excellent reputation from people who have used them.

You have @Alancollett director of Go Matilda

Westley @wrussell

Raul @Raul Senise at Oz Immigration

you also have George Lombard who I would recommend for health issues.

The ones I would use are the three on here who always offer free help and advice to our members and have built up an excellent reputation from people who have used them.

You have @Alancollett director of Go Matilda

Westley @wrussell

Raul @Raul Senise at Oz Immigration

you also have George Lombard who I would recommend for health issues.

Go Matilda for me - I cant rate them highly enough , Brilliant

We have spoken to a few agents now and some have been more helpful than others but also found the difference is advice, price and information is large.

We think our case could be a little complicated due to a 18yr old included, getting the ok from ex for 3 children and getting the points for my partners work experience.

A few we have spoken to are:

Getme2oz

Visa Bureau

Visa connect

One has quoted our medicals as double the price, each person compared to one of the others, is this normal? Could we sort medicals ourselves but still use a agent?

We really don't want to make a costly mistake when picking an agent, money and no visa granted wise.

Some recommendations from people would be great.

We are using getme2oz.

We also have a 19yr in tow, she is hopefull that proving his dependency on us is do able. Putting visa in next week.

Thank you all for your replies. My partner has spoke to a John Mumford and we are thinking about using him.

Charlottehill76 what were you told regarding proof that you 19yr old is dependant, if you dont mind me asking?

Our daughter is 19 in July and her level 3 course is due to finish in july so looks like we are going to have to pay for her to do another year course.

Good luck with your visa.

Go Matilda!

They were completely upfront when contacted them for a free assessment many years ago. We were not eligible for anything other than a 457 at that point and they told us straight up.

I have since used their tax arm (GM Tax) and found them to be very helpful also.