Share accommodation without wifi(but with wired internet) in Sydney?

Indianinoz

We want to share accommodation without wifi(but with wired internet) in Sydney. This is really good for families with small children, pregnant ladies and otherwise electromagnetic hypersensitive people. Rent around $300 per week.

You will need to search on the site JockinTas provided and then contact the advertisers and ask them individually. However I think you are wasting your time.

Even if the flat itself does not have wifi, some of the neighbours will, and their wifi coverage will extend over the flat. I don't think it is possible to escape wifi networks in Sydney apartment blocks, Sydney is absolutely blanketed with wifi. Consider many apartment blocks also have mobile phone antenna on their roof.

I was very sorry to hear you refused the job in Kingston due to concerns over wifi exposure, because I think Tasmania is your best hope of reducing exposure - and I don't believe you will find anywhere in Australia where you can avoid it 100%. It is too much a part of Australian life. I would be very, very surprised if you can find a workplace that does not have wifi throughout.

Perhaps if you go far out into the country it might be different - but I understand you have concerns over solar too, and in the country that will be far more widespread. Although I must admit, I have no idea why you consider solar panels a problem. The panels themselves do not emit radiation - only the controllers which are probably not on the roof.

That article is full of statements that solar panes "are known" to cause problems, without offering any evidence or links to scientific studies to prove that's the case. Sounds like classic internet misinformation to me.

There are thousands of people like me who have had problems with solar panels. They have links which explains everything too. At the moment, please see:

http://www.eiwellspring.org/solaremfhazard.pdf

I'm in a rush to reach office so can't comment further. Maybe 10 years down the line when you or your near ones report this problem, you will start looking for this thread again! :)

There are thousands of people like me who have had problems with solar panels. They have links which explains everything too. At the moment, please see:

http://www.eiwellspring.org/solaremfhazard.pdf

I'm in a rush to reach office so can't comment further. Maybe 10 years down the line when you or your near ones report this problem, you will start looking for this thread again! :)

I have to agree with MW here, this article is written by an individual with an agenda,

they use words like 'could' and 'might'. And like the first article, there are no links to any scientific studies............

There are thousands of people like me who have had problems with solar panels.

You are entitled to hold your own opinion - but if electromagnetic radiation is such a problem for you, then I think Australia is the wrong place for you. Australians are famous as "early adopters", meaning they are often the first people in the world to buy new gadgets - more so than America, in fact. So it is very difficult to avoid electronic devices of all kinds, unless you are far out in the country (and even there, solar panels are spreading because it's the most cost-effective means of getting power in a remote location).

If you have a wifi device, try switching it on anywhere in Sydney and you will find you're covered by a dozen or more different wifi networks - even in your own home.

So I think the best you can hope for, if you are planning to stay in Australia, is to find a place where there is LESS of it - you will not find a workplace where it is absent.

Science has already caught up with people who are complaining. Even if it hasn't, suddenly thousands wouldn't complain against anything specific. What have I got against Solar Panels and wifi otherwise? Why will I complain? Why will so many others complain?

http://www.emfanalysis.com/ is another excellent website. I have purchased the paid booklet by paying $20 but I can't show it here. It explains a few things about why Solar Panels are bad. Not just for EHS people but for all.

You are entitled to hold your own opinion - but if electromagnetic radiation is such a problem for you, then I think Australia is the wrong place for you. Australians are famous as "early adopters", meaning they are often the first people in the world to buy new gadgets - more so than America, in fact. So it is very difficult to avoid electronic devices of all kinds, unless you are far out in the country (and even there, solar panels are spreading because it's the most cost-effective means of getting power in a remote location).

If you have a wifi device, try switching it on anywhere in Sydney and you will find you're covered by a dozen or more different wifi networks - even in your own home.

I know it shows about 20-25 wifi routers. But when I switch off my home's router, 50% of the problem is solved. The distance to the router is the key. The nearest router is usually the biggest culprit. A router 2 metres away without any obstruction is more harmful than say 10 routers 20 metres away with a wall in between. Not a perfect scenario obviously but its all about trying to minimize.

I'm planning to live in the outskirts of the city in a few months where there are hopefully no public telstra wifi routers and low home density to ensure no. of routers go down. And of course check the area for solar panels and cell phone towers. Give it a few years, there were be lots and lots like me and other EHS. It could also be you or one of your loved ones. I can run half marathons and beat people in sports like cricket easily. Nothing wrong in my body. Search for Bruce Evans who is a strong former military commando but can't live if there is wifi or a cell phone tower even a km away. There is nothing wrong in us. It is the environment which is polluted. We're lucky enough to realize it sooner than others. That is it! :)

Reading the links, in the links, in the links i came across one study. It measured levels of three industrial sites of 1,000-3,500 kW. And one of a residential system. It doesnt say the size of the residential system, but i didnt read the whole 46 pages.

The executive summary states 'At the residential site, indoor electricfields in the rooms closest to the roof-mounted panels and at locations near the inverters were not elevatedabove background levels (< 5 V/m). '

http://images.masscec.com/uploads/attachments/Create%20Basic%20page/Study_of_Acoustic_and_EMF_Levels_from_Solar_Photovoltaic_Projects.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived