Visa lodged November 2015

Skyba

Yeah we are pretty much about the same as you just playing the waiting game now - they have three months to porcess so hoping that after they return to work next week we should see a quick turnaround - keeping everything crossed it happens soon fed up of seeing awaiting assessment :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Medicals were uploaded automatically in about the 1sr/2nd of December Medicals were done on the 26th of November. We haven't heard anything but as difficult as it is we're just trying not to think about it. We have a wedding coming up in May and we are moving back to Cornwall soon to live with the Mrs dad to save for Australia so we've got plenty going on. As soon as we get our grant we'll be booking the flights and then we can get ourselves properly prepared and book the lot.

Well, I just checked my Immuaccount, and behold; Visa finalised December 24th!!!! So it's now official!!! I guess I must have just made the cut prior to the holidays. I hadn't checked my account in about 5 or 6 days, but something told me to check, and I'm very glad I did! I am very thankful to the Good Lord for him giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity. Without him, none of this would be possible. I suggest everyone keep the faith; your time will come smile.gif

PS, I'm assuming it's been granted based on the status of "finalised"; I hope I'm right in my assumption smile.gif

So my timeline is as follows:

Visa application and nomination launched November 26th

(nothing in between)

Visa granted December 24th.

Four weeks exactly.

Well, I just checked my Immuaccount, and behold; Visa finalised December 24th!!!! So it's now official!!! I guess I must have just made the cut prior to the holidays. I hadn't checked my account in about 5 or 6 days, but something told me to check, and I'm very glad I did! I am very thankful to the Good Lord for him giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity. Without him, none of this would be possible. I suggest everyone keep the faith; your time will come smile.gif

PS, I'm assuming it's been granted based on the status of "finalised"; I hope I'm right in my assumption smile.gif

So my timeline is as follows:

Visa application and nomination launched November 26th

(nothing in between)

Visa granted December 24th.

Four weeks exactly.

Very quick grant!! Congratulations.

Hi folks, can any help my employer has applied for 457 visa ... Application lodged on 15th Dec 2015 got the nomination TRN ... I have seen in discussions many applicants went for medical test and PCC ... is this mandatory processes or it is depends on the visa officer request need to submit this documents... It will be helpful if anyone knows about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Azh... Thanks for the info... Mine is 457 skilled visa for Location Perth

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-/Temporary-Work-(Skilled)-visa-(subclass-457)-document-checklist-for-visa-applicants

Doesn't say anything about PCC but does mention health examinations. I just skimmed through though, so have a read and you might find something :).

Hi folks, can any help my employer has applied for 457 visa ... Application lodged on 15th Dec 2015 got the nomination TRN ... I have seen in discussions many applicants went for medical test and PCC ... is this mandatory processes or it is depends on the visa officer request need to submit this documents... It will be helpful if anyone knows about this.

It is not always necessary to provide PCC's for the 457 visa, but you must be prepared to provide one as a large number of applicants that I have spoken to recently are being asked for them, so it appears to be a more frequent request than in the past.

Since the rule changes introduced last month, you will need to undertake a medical examination, the extent of which depends on your citizenship and any countries that you have visited.

They have recently changed the requirements for medicals (changed on November 20, 2015), but this is mostly for people from high-risk countries. I'm from Canada (low-risk country) and was never required to submit a medical or chest x-ray exam prior to my visa grant last week. I believe it is mandatory for all applicants from hisk-risk countries to complete a medical and chest x-ray, but I could be wrong.

I see a lot of October applicants grants seem to be coming through now.

Haven't seen any November granted that have had requested medicals yet.

8weeks 3days so far since applying for me.

Applied 13th November

Co allocated

medicals requested 24th November

Medicals done 26th November.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk