Pork Pies

ANM64

Hi,

i am looking for expressions of interest of Pork pies here in W.A, i have found a retailer who is happy to ship to W.A in cold storage from their factory. I am just at this stage trying to find who would be interested in purchasing the pork pies, information of the suppler below.

Thanks

"Our love of producing Traditional British foods began over twenty years ago as bakers in the famous market town of Melton Mowbray, England.

Before immigrating to Australia in 2004 Tony was the Bakery Manager of one of the oldest and prestigious Bakeries in Melton Mowbray, England, the renowned ‘Olde Pork Pie Shoppe’

Hi this is not the same company but i am told they are also Great , the company that produces are Pacdon Park and here are some of their stockists in the Melb area.

melbourne

As well as selling all our products at Farmers markets around the city, we also sell through the following stockists (Listed Alphabetically) Please note that these stockists may be able to order in other products of ours if you enquire to them:

Alison’s Handmade Bread – 53 Izett Street, Prahran, South Yarra 3141 (Pork Pies)

Altona Fresh Fine Foods - 62-76 Second Avenue, Altona North, Melbourne, Victoria 3025(Whole Range)

Blackrock Village Meats - 625 Bluff Rd, Black Rock VIC 3193(Pork Pies, Sausages, Haggis, Black Pudding, White Pudding)

Canning’s Free Range Butcher - 100 Burwood Road, Hawthorn Victoria (Pork Pies, Black Pudding, Haggis, White Pudding)

Foodworks Clifton Hill- 292 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill (Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis, Sausages)

Fredericks Richmond- 231 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121 (Black Pudding, White Pudding, Gammon, Pork Pies)

Hams and Bacon by Pope Joan – 77-79 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East(Sausages, Pork Pies, Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis, Gammon)

Hobsons Bay Butchery – 66 Ferguson Street, Williamstown( Pork Pies, Streaky Bacon, Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis)

Hi,

i am looking for expressions of interest of Pork pies here in W.A, i have found a retailer who is happy to ship to W.A in cold storage from their factory. I am just at this stage trying to find who would be interested in purchasing the pork pies, information of the suppler below.

Thanks

"Our love of producing Traditional British foods began over twenty years ago as bakers in the famous market town of Melton Mowbray, England.

Before immigrating to Australia in 2004 Tony was the Bakery Manager of one of the oldest and prestigious Bakeries in Melton Mowbray, England, the renowned ‘Olde Pork Pie Shoppe’

As an Australian I have to admit that they are my least favourite food. Although I do like black pudding.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi this is not the same company but i am told they are also Great , the company that produces are Pacdon Park and here are some of their stockists in the Melb area.

melbourne

As well as selling all our products at Farmers markets around the city, we also sell through the following stockists (Listed Alphabetically) Please note that these stockists may be able to order in other products of ours if you enquire to them:

Alison’s Handmade Bread – 53 Izett Street, Prahran, South Yarra 3141 (Pork Pies)

Altona Fresh Fine Foods - 62-76 Second Avenue, Altona North, Melbourne, Victoria 3025(Whole Range)

Blackrock Village Meats - 625 Bluff Rd, Black Rock VIC 3193(Pork Pies, Sausages, Haggis, Black Pudding, White Pudding)

Canning’s Free Range Butcher - 100 Burwood Road, Hawthorn Victoria (Pork Pies, Black Pudding, Haggis, White Pudding)

Foodworks Clifton Hill- 292 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill (Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis, Sausages)

Fredericks Richmond- 231 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121 (Black Pudding, White Pudding, Gammon, Pork Pies)

Hams and Bacon by Pope Joan – 77-79 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East(Sausages, Pork Pies, Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis, Gammon)

Hobsons Bay Butchery – 66 Ferguson Street, Williamstown( Pork Pies, Streaky Bacon, Black Pudding, White Pudding, Haggis)

No mention of Robs Butchers on there in Dandenong, he supplies most of Melbourne and they are excellent http://robsukproducts.com.au/about.html

Guest The Pom Queen
As an Australian I have to admit that they are my least favourite food. Although I do like black pudding.

You can't been Stanfords Pork Pie in Skipton, or even Hollands. I loved a Hollands steak and kidney pudding

I brought a Pork Pie from Thomas Dux Grocers in Sydney and forced my Australian partner to eat it. The gesture went down like a lead balloon!

The following shops in Western Australia sell Pork Pies and Black Puddings, etc....

* The Star of the North based in Currambine

* Best of British based in Joondalup

* British Provender based in Canning Vale

* The Great British Sausage Company based in Bibra Lake

* Sweets of London based in Perth CBD

The Blue Thistle based in Malaga WA use to sell them; but closed down earlier this year.

I have tried the Pork Pies in IGA makes British Rail pork pies taste brilliant.... they are very much the bottom of the range.

Why don't you try making them yourself fresh; rather than shipping them in cold storage.

They will taste so much better fresh.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipe/raised-pork-pie

They are so easy to make - even I can make them.

Guest paulthepom

We'd love to get hold of some authentic pork pies. My wife is originally from Melton Mowbray. We live in Bundaberg so We can't get anything near an authentic pork pie

Archived