AHPRA & ANMAC processing times?

samjwilli

NMC don't send out a certificate of entry (or anything in fact) when you first register now. I have created an online account, and can download a statement of entry, and it is dated on the day that you do it - hopefully this, alongwith the COR that the NMC sent directly to ANMAC/AHPRA will be enough when my time comes!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are mostly talking about ANMAC now which I have not dealth with so can't help here. I did send to AHPRA a copy of the degree certificate which came with a letter stating you will recieve your PIN from NMC in due course, and i attached this NMC letter.

If this is not the case now, then they will have to accept what is currently provided you may just need to explain this to the case officer.

A note on the dates though, the "countdown" would start when they have everything they need, so if you sent it say 1st October but were asked for more documents and sent these 1st November, if it took 8 weeks this would start from 1st November.

The application is checked first before it is sent to be assessed (at least for AHPRA it is) so this is why you may as well ensure you have everything needed before sending it off.

NMC don't send out a certificate of entry (or anything in fact) when you first register now. I have created an online account, and can download a statement of entry, and it is dated on the day that you do it - hopefully this, alongwith the COR that the NMC sent directly to ANMAC/AHPRA will be enough when my time comes!

This is what I thought I had lost my original so printed the online form,,

but they requested a stat dec form as the printed form from the online thing I had sent was not enough. Even though they have the direct letter from the NMC too!

@Charlottehill76 I've found it on the ANMAC website, thanks for pointing me in right direction. Guess I may as well do it now before sending off, just in case!

I would definitely include it'll save them asking you for it later.

good luck

I had email back from APHRA today thanking me for my additional information. Hope it will start getting processed now with no more evidence needed

• 2 weeks later...

Heard for AHPRA this week, they are chasing the university transcript still!

Managed to get the uni to send email with attachment and AHPRA have confirmed that they have received it. It looks like the uni were only sending it to anmac even though asked to send to both. Arragh!!!

the registration agent advised that my application is now being passed to management to discuss and decide outcome which is the normal process, and to expect it to be around 4 weeks before I hear anything.

My my agent thinks that as they haven't asked for much it should not be too long.

I have a couple of questions for you nurse girls who are currently in the process!!

If I were to instruct a migration officer say beginning of Jan and I have all the required boxes ticked how long is the process from start to finish.

Today i I received my results for the academic IELTS which I scored the required 7 for ANMAC but I will need to take the general to get 8 to bump our points up- we are 5 short of the required 60!!

My AHPRA application was submitted about 3 weeks ago so I'm still awaiting a decision re: registration.

Please help thank you!!

I have a couple of questions for you nurse girls who are currently in the process!!

If I were to instruct a migration officer say beginning of Jan and I have all the required boxes ticked how long is the process from start to finish.

Today i I received my results for the academic IELTS which I scored the required 7 for ANMAC but I will need to take the general to get 8 to bump our points up- we are 5 short of the required 60!!

My AHPRA application was submitted about 3 weeks ago so I'm still awaiting a decision re: registration.

Please help thank you!!

AHPRA took me 8 weeks from start to finish with no additional documents needed.

On the English test front I would recommend PTE-A, I found this much easier and is also a lot quicker turn around as results are next day. I got 7 in Acedemic IELTS, resat and got 7.5, with PTE-A I more or less got 100%.

I didn't do ANMAC as we used my occupation and not my partners so can;t help on timings here.

If you are at the stage you are without a migration agent I would say you do not need one (making some assumptions here). I applied myself for me (accountant as main applicant) and my partner who is a nurse, I got a direct grant in 7 days of application! If your case is straight forward I would say do it yourself.

Thank you!! I'm keen to do it myself but my partner is insistent on using a migration officer it does in some make it slightly reassuring because they can check and make sure the application is fully completed and correct!

Can an you explain the process in terms on completing the application and the EOI part because I see on people's dates that they put visa submitted... And then EOI granted... There is like 3-4 months difference??

Thanks again

Thank you!! I'm keen to do it myself but my partner is insistent on using a migration officer it does in some make it slightly reassuring because they can check and make sure the application is fully completed and correct!

Can an you explain the process in terms on completing the application and the EOI part because I see on people's dates that they put visa submitted... And then EOI granted... There is like 3-4 months difference??

Thanks again

Just sent you a PM with more detail as it is slightly off topic.