AHPRA & ANMAC processing times?

samjwilli

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! I have been really stupid!!

i put the wrong email address on form... Just checked all my uploaded forms and noticed I misspelt my email on form.

just emailed them to advise so hopefully they will just be able to resend.

they may have sent to APHRA too hopefully finger crossed and its not held the process up too much. Unless they can't match up because of the different emails too

Oh my god! I have been really stupid!!

i put the wrong email address on form... Just checked all my uploaded forms and noticed I misspelt my email on form.

just emailed them to advise so hopefully they will just be able to resend.

they may have sent to APHRA too hopefully finger crossed and its not held the process up too much. Unless they can't match up because of the different emails too

All sorted fit2work have emailed, I've spoken to them to confirm who I am and they are resending completed criminal checks.

I asked if they are sending stuff to Ahpra and they said they can view it when I give them the number.

So as I have already sent all my ahpra application form, should I re send the page which this information should be on?

All sorted fit2work have emailed, I've spoken to them to confirm who I am and they are resending completed criminal checks.

I asked if they are sending stuff to Ahpra and they said they can view it when I give them the number.

So as I have already sent all my ahpra application form, should I re send the page which this information should be on?

yes you need to send them the page along with the reference number.

Hi charlottehill76, do not need to get the fit2work certified, good luck! Just a question for Mcgreaves, my application as finally passed the initial stages and has now been passed on however since sending I have received my visa grant if I was to send this would I be able to get registration completed from the UK? Any idea of how long it will take your wife to get her pin once she shows at AHPRA? Thanks for all ur help Mcgreaves the information provided by ur self was spot on!

Hi charlottehill76, do not need to get the fit2work certified, good luck! Just a question for Mgreaves, my application as finally passed the initial stages and has now been passed on however since sending I have received my visa grant if I was to send this would I be able to get registration completed from the UK? Any idea of how long it will take your wife to get her pin once she shows at AHPRA? Thanks for all ur help Mgreaves the information provided by ur self was spot on!

Sorry no experience here so I can only offer advice not what actually happens.

If you have a case officer I would email them and say your initial submition only included a copy of your passport and that you now have a copy of your passport and visa thus meeting the full A criteria for identification, ask if you can send these to be included. The other option is to simply send it anyway (certified).

From what I've read and the wording of her letter she simply has to show up and sign a few things and you are good to go once you arrive, no waiting around. However we plan to travel a bit before working so I have not been to bothered about this bit as we do not need the pin straight away.

Hi charlottehill76, do not need to get the fit2work certified, good luck! Just a question for Mcgreaves, my application as finally passed the initial stages and has now been passed on however since sending I have received my visa grant if I was to send this would I be able to get registration completed from the UK? Any idea of how long it will take your wife to get her pin once she shows at AHPRA? Thanks for all ur help Mcgreaves the information provided by ur self was spot on!

Thanks Loulou. Gonna them send off tomorrow morning so hopefully I will be in time for my 4th Dec deadline for getting to them. I have a named person to directly post to in ahpra which hopefully will help too.

Hi all just come across this interesting thread. I'm in a similar position and sent both ANMAC and AHPRA documents off early October so they will have received them around 10.10.15. I had contact with AHPRA after 2 weeks requesting more information from the university which I sent sharpish and I had also completely missed out the fir2work so I did this and sent it. I Had no problems getting it back within 2 working days and had confirmation from AHPRA that all my doccuments had been recieved. So I suppose it's just a waiting game now. Yet to hear anything from ANMAC but my agent dealt with this and said it's normal to not hear anything before 8 weeks.

I will keep you updated as and when I hear anything, it will be interesting to see if those who submitted there stuff at a similar time here the same time as me or vice versa

Happy waiting everyone

Hi all, just to share my information; I applied to AHPRA at the beginning of Oct, received an email from them saying it was there on the 13th Oct and payment taken from my credit card on the 14th Oct. Haven't heard anything else since.....am waiting impatiently!! It'll be interesting to see what sort of timeframe we all end up with!

Good luck everyone x

I applied to APHRA and it was received on the 27 October , they have since passed my stuff from Brisbane to NSW and they have contacted me as they are missing some uni stuff which was sent end of October. I called them last night as it still hasn't been received so im thinking its lost? Just hope uni resend again quickly ? I'm not eligible to apply for ANMAC until mid jan due to needing to work full time for 3 months which is frustrating, I'm hoping this will be back by April as I really wanted the visa to come before Aug next year?

tine feels like it's standing still already, this is going to be a very long year

good luck with all your applications x

Just had this email back from AHPRA...

Dear Charlotte

You are not required to submit the ICHC form certified.

You may please complete the relevant application page, scan and post it to me as an attachment.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian Chacko

Registration Officer

Do u think he means email as an attachment rather than post? It's confusing where he saying scan and attachment but then saying post??

I'm gonna post as well just in case but hopefully if he just wants it emailed it won't hold up process much longer?

I'd imagine it is the reference page, I believe you are meant to send it with AHPRA. I'm planning on doing my fit2work this weekend, but sure it says that it is forwarded to AHPRA straight away, and it is only reference page required.

Had also planned to get a load of things certified while I am in Scotland, and can get a JoP to do it for free, but reading ANMAC...it seems like a better idea to wait until I have all documents, so that they are signed by the same person. Going to get a family friend/notary public to do it for me all, hopefully before Xmas.

I'd imagine it is the reference page, I believe you are meant to send it with AHPRA. I'm planning on doing my fit2work this weekend, but sure it says that it is forwarded to AHPRA straight away, and it is only reference page required.

Had also planned to get a load of things certified while I am in Scotland, and can get a JoP to do it for free, but reading ANMAC...it seems like a better idea to wait until I have all documents, so that they are signed by the same person. Going to get a family friend/notary public to do it for me all, hopefully before Xmas.

If you get ANMAC done at the same time remember to apply on line first as you then get a form to complete which needs your signature witnessed and the person who certifies address and signature too. I got my local JOP to sign 2 copies of everything for APHRA and ANMAC but didn't realise this form needed doing by the same person who certifies the rest of the documents, i hadn't applied online for ANMAC at that point. Luckily ANMAC only requires a solicitor so only costing anther £18 to get it all redone again x

Just a quick question, how long after ANMAC requested additional information did people receive their LOD?? I was asked for additional information today so i am hoping they get it next week and send me an outcome before Christmas!!!!

It's been 8 weeks tomorrow since they received my application , I had to send more info on the 9th nov... Not heard anything yet.

Im thinking the 12 weeks processing time the advertise on website, starting from when they would have received the extra stuff would take me to beginning of Feb!

I was hoping I'd hear before Christmas so I'd be able to celebrate the first stage being completed as I've been planning this Oz thing for years.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Good luck

About the same for me, 7weeks ish this Wednesday since mine was sent (my agent did it so not sure when it was received). They asked for an email from my referee from my professional reference as my original wasn't dated but at least the content was ok, IELTS results needs to be sent direct from test cente (not sure why my agent didn't tell me this) I just sent them a certified copy and my original statement of entry from 2002 which I no longer have so need to get a declaration certified. Not too bad all doable this week

About the same for me, 7weeks ish this Wednesday since mine was sent (my agent did it so not sure when it was received). They asked for an email from my referee from my professional reference as my original wasn't dated but at least the content was ok, IELTS results needs to be sent direct from test cente (not sure why my agent didn't tell me this) I just sent them a certified copy and my original statement of entry from 2002 which I no longer have so need to get a declaration certified. Not too bad all doable this week

They asked me for sat dec form for NMC as I'd lost my original and they weren't happy with the letter NMC emailed me which I had already had certified and sent.

They also were chasing my university verification of course in English and clinical hours which had taken almost two months from asking them for it! They sent them the same week so hopefully they have received all my stapuff now and don't need anything else.

What sort of additional information were they asking for?

Ive paid for mine, I'm now just waiting for my photo and witness stuff to come back from being signed (hadn't realised this needed doing too). Then I can post mine off to ANMAC.

Sam xx

@samjwilli they wanted an email from referee of my work reference as we had forgot to date it so just need confirmation of employment, IELT test results need to go straight to ANMAC from test centre (weird how they won't accept my certified copy of results) and original registration certificate from NMC. I'm hoping that they don't ask for anything else!!

I will keep you updated on progress