Agents???

Bainm0

Hey!

Im currently looking at agents to help me process my visa application.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Ive had a few emails from Go Matilda, does anyone have any experience with them? Are they any good?

Any info would be appreciated.

Best Regards

C....

Hey!

Im currently looking at agents to help me process my visa application.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Ive had a few emails from Go Matilda, does anyone have any experience with them? Are they any good?

Any info would be appreciated.

Best Regards

C....

It's always good to get different opinions. You might want to check their reviews online, see if they offer a 'No Visa No Fee'.

Joy

Go Matilda have helped lots of our members with visa's ,you wouldn't go far wrong using them. We personally used Visa Bureau , way back when we applied and they were great too. We have a few agents on ere who regually post helpful advice to our members and answer their questions ,so any of them would be ok to use.

Cal x

Thank you for the kind recommendations.

Whoever you use:

> Best to ensure the agent is registered by the MARA. This should provide a measure of comfort as to the agent's competencies as a migration advisor, and provides an avenue of complaint in the event that the agent doesn't adhere to professional standards.

> Remember that the first two digits of the Migration Agents Registered Number indicate the year the agent was first registered. This can be - though isn't always - an indicator of the number of years of experience an individual has in the area of Australian migration assistance. Thus I was first registered as an agent in 2001.

Best regards.

No win, no fee, no way.

RMAs who operate on a no win, no fee, basis must keep the funds in hand until a decision is made, or carry insurance to cover repayments. The processing time for some visas is currently 56 years.

I have a goodly number of clients who, after 5 or 6 years from having lodged meticulously prepared applications were capped and ceased and informed that they they had never made an application.

I have taken many refused applications (not all my clients) where there was a primary visa refusal decision to review at the MRT, (mostly pro bono) and won all of them.

If I made a mistake I could not remedy, I would be inclined to refund my fees, but this has never happened. I have refunded part of my fees in cases where clients have been unable to continue.

Registered migration agents do not make decisions and in my opinion are ill advised to offer - No win, no fee - when someone else stuffs up, or the minister changes the rules in the middle of the game, or in any case.

No win, no fee, no way.

RMAs who operate on a no win, no fee, basis must keep the funds in hand until a decision is made, or carry insurance to cover repayments. The processing time for some visas is currently 56 years.

I have a goodly number of clients who, after 5 or 6 years from having lodged meticulously prepared applications were capped and ceased and informed that they they had never made an application.

I have taken many refused applications (not all my clients) where there was a primary visa refusal decision to review at the MRT, (mostly pro bono) and won all of them.

If I made a mistake I could not remedy, I would be inclined to refund my fees, but this has never happened. I have refunded part of my fees in cases where clients have been unable to continue.

Registered migration agents do not make decisions and in my opinion are ill advised to offer - No win, no fee - when someone else stuffs up, or the minister changes the rules in the middle of the game, or in any case.

Hi Westly,

I respectfully disagree!

My business is in its tenth year of managing visa applications, and we have grown in client numbers every year, maintaining a very high percentage success rate.

We have always offered a No Visa, No Fee guarantee, and we are always upfront with people about their likelihood of a successful result. If one of my migration agents makes a mistake, we honour the guarantee and refund as outlined in our contract of engagement.

Joy

Archived