EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see that it has yes!

Conservative estimate is 2 more months but it's very difficult to say what will happen in the future with minimum points.

Thanks CaptainC! Yeah that was what i was thinking too, provided they don't raise the required points again *cross fingers!

As @Rija11 kindly pointed out in an earlier post, there are only 700 invitations per round, a loss of 450 invites from previous rounds, which will significantly affect the rounds, especially for those with 60 points.

I suspect that those who are more than one round away from invitations will have to wait another 2 rounds extra before being invited.

As @Rija11 kindly pointed out in an earlier post, there are only 700 invitations per round, a loss of 450 invites from previous rounds, which will significantly affect the rounds, especially for those with 60 points.

I suspect that those who are more than one round away from invitations will have to wait another 2 rounds extra before being invited.

Thanks for the information. That's really sad... I have 60 points. Did anyone knows about the reason for the loss of invitations?? And when will be the next round?

Thanks for the information. That's really sad... I have 60 points. Did anyone knows about the reason for the loss of invitations?? And when will be the next round?

I would imagine that the invitation numbers will be back up again after the new year. There is a large backlog of visa applications at present and I suspect that a decision has been made to start to reduce the number of invites to allow those applications to be processed so as not to delay them any further.

The next round is the 18th December.

Hi Captain C

Wondered whether you would be able to estimate for us how long we will be looking to wait for an invite

322313 - first class welder

60 points

EOI: 4/12/2015 (today)

Thanks in advance :-)

Likely to be late February. This could change after the results of this latest round are released

I would imagine that the invitation numbers will be back up again after the new year. There is a large backlog of visa applications at present and I suspect that a decision has been made to start to reduce the number of invites to allow those applications to be processed so as not to delay them any further.

The next round is the 18th December.

I am so sad, a quick immigration process can save me...

Hi Captain,

I haven't got an invitation this round.... Should I expect the next one? Is there any chance I can get invited this year?

I noticed someone got invited with lodgement on 13/09/2015. Should I be positive with mine being in next round?

Thanks in advance for your help Captain!

Hi Captain,

Could you please kindly refer to my query?

Thank you! @Captain

Archived