Natural Justice letter from DIAC

khaled1234

could anyone please supply me with samples of reports or testimonials that you sent to the case officer , 28 days to replyssign16.gif ,

I got my points but also need to see someone's experience if available

What on earth is a Natural Justice letter? Seen DIBP (no longer DIAC) make some odd requests but not seen anyone asked for one of those before.

Natural Justice letters are becoming more common and are not to be taken lightly.

There is no one size fits all response as a natural justice letter will be specific to your situation. As such you will not receive any specific insight on a forum.

Take some professional advice and act quickly.

Guest guest30085

I doubt that looking at another applicants response will help you in any way. The request from your CO is specific to your application and the information you've provided which is being queried. As above, you really should seek professional advice and quickly, just ensure its a MARA registered agent.

What on earth is a Natural Justice letter? Seen DIBP (no longer DIAC) make some odd requests but not seen anyone asked for one of those before.

It usually means a visa decline is imminent. But I share your bewilderment on how anybody is going to be able to offer sensible comments with no context.

OP you need professional advice at this point. If you want to supplement this with some comments from laymen then you need to explain what the issue is.

• 6 months later...

I also received a similar letter from CO regarding the un-availability to contact my current employer and my reference manager, due to problem wherein they were calling the wrong number and also the manager being unable to pick up the phone since he was currently engaged, he wanted to call back, but the number is not showing, I have already provided a feeback regading the Natural Justice Letter, due last April 18. Anyone who have similar situation and what was the outcome, based on their mail, it is actually a ground for Visa Rejection.

I also received a similar letter from CO regarding the un-availability to contact my current employer and my reference manager, due to problem wherein they were calling the wrong number and also the manager being unable to pick up the phone since he was currently engaged, he wanted to call back, but the number is not showing, I have already provided a feeback regading the Natural Justice Letter, due last April 18. Anyone who have similar situation and what was the outcome, based on their mail, it is actually a ground for Visa Rejection.

What has happened to anyone else when they got a natural justice letter, has no bearing on what will happen in your case.

Your visa application is hanging in th balance because they could not verify work experience but in your response you have hopefully provided enough information to convince them to try again to verify the work experience and hence approve rather than decline the visa. For example by explaining the situation and providing additional means for them to verify the work experience.

What has happened to anyone else when they got a natural justice letter, has no bearing on what will happen in your case.

Your visa application is hanging in th balance because they could not verify work experience but in your response you have hopefully provided enough information to convince them to try again to verify the work experience and hence approve rather than decline the visa. For example by explaining the situation and providing additional means for them to verify the work experience.

Actually, i have provided all the necessary evidence to prove my employment including tax certificate and relevant payslips, they just need to confirm via phone call. I know that the reason is very shallow as they can also use e-mail as a means to get the communication thru.

Actually, i have provided all the necessary evidence to prove my employment including tax certificate and relevant payslips, they just need to confirm via phone call. I know that the reason is very shallow as they can also use e-mail as a means to get the communication thru.

They want to contact your employer by phone and you need to facilitate that and explain why they couldn't previously. If you have done all that, then I don't see that you have anything to worry about. Just got to wait now.

They want to contact your employer by phone and you need to facilitate that and explain why they couldn't previously. If you have done all that, then I don't see that you have anything to worry about. Just got to wait now.

I really hope so... Thanks for the encouragement.. Wait Mode. :)

Archived