Suggestion of good Migration Agent please

Larad86

Hello there,

i have been looking into emigrating to Australia and been reading and posting on here which has been really useful. Having initially decided to attempt to go it alone we have recently been offered some financial support and are therefore considering a migration agent. We would ideally like a consultant that we could meet in London to discuss all the options we have so far explored and would ask if anyone could recommend a few agents that we can consider.

I am a nurse and would like an agent who particularly deals with nursing applications.

Thank you you in advance.

Lara

Edited by Larad86

We have only had the visa assessment part of the service so far but we can recommend Simon Earles. I believe his company is called Signet (would need to check the emails to be sure).

We found him as he is recommended through bobinoz.com. If you go via bobinoz.com website the visa assessment is slightly cheaper (I think it was $100 rather than $150). If you go on to use him for the rest of the application process the initial payment comes off the total.

Like I said we haven't gone through the whole process with him yet but we were impressed with the level of detail in the visa assessment. He offered us Skype conversations too.

Hope this helps.

Hello there,

i have been looking into emigrating to Austis alia and been reading and posting on here which has been really useful. Having initially decided to attempt to go it alone we have recently been offered some financial support and are therefore considering a migration agent. We would ideally like a consultant that we could meet in London to discuss all the options we have so far explored and would ask if anyone could recommend a few agents that we can consider.

I am a nurse and would like an agent who particularly deals with nursing applications.

Thank you you in advance.

Lara

Hi Lara,

Im a nurse and used Veronika at sortoutmyvisa.com, cannot recommend her enough. She is an australian citizen but lives in the UK. Always got back to me really quickly and knows her stuff.

Best of luck!

Hi Lara we are using visa bureau, Iam also a nurse and they are based in UK, not completed yet but they have been great helped me get the points required and there every step of the way. However I have been left with the task of registering with AHPRA as nurse registration and visa is separate. Good luck.