Top Posters In This Topic

OOPS

EOI: 03/07/15

Invite 06/07/15

Visa lodged 04/08/15

CO contact 25/09/15

Medicals done 29/09/15

Request complete on immi account 09/11/15

Embassy verification call 11/12/15 - Requested for some documents, sent on same day

VISA GRANTED ......SLEEP.gif

Still waiting... from long time....

Oh I see, I thought you were saying that your visa was granted at the end of your last post

Does anyone know if you get your visa granted faster if you apply after doing Skills select 189 EOI we've been invited to apply in Nov 15 my partner has 75 points, all docs uploaded 26/12/15 including Acro checks and Medicals just completed. Also if your visa is granted (I guess by email) can you fly out straight away and validate it? Thanks

Does anyone know if you get your visa granted faster if you apply after doing Skills select 189 EOI we've been invited to apply in Nov 15 my partner has 75 points, all docs uploaded 26/12/15 including Acro checks and Medicals just completed. Also if your visa is granted (I guess by email) can you fly out straight away and validate it? Thanks

An EOI in Skillselect is mandatory for this visa type. No regard of points is taken for prioritising applicants other than in the EOI stage.

You'll receive a visa grant notification by email if your application is successful, and yes, you can fly out the same day if you wish.

An EOI in Skillselect is mandatory for this visa type. No regard of points is taken for prioritising applicants other than in the EOI stage.

You'll receive a visa grant notification by email if your application is successful, and yes, you can fly out the same day if you wish.

Hi Captain C - Thanks for the info that's great : )

Dear All ,

Can you please advise me whether I should contact with Brisbane Team and inquire the current status of my application. My medicals appeared on 22nd oct on Immi Account and since then I was asked for form 815 , CV and some other docs (Mostly repeated). The last Time I replied to Brisbane was on 12th Nov and after that there is no news (Except for some additional info from skilled support which I replied on 15th Dec). If I count from the medicals then its 3 months already. Actually , I have received a job offer from a very good firm and now I am bemused whether to join or not as I have plans to move to Auusie Land as soon as I receive my grant letter and I dont wanna ruin my resume (stating that I worked only for couple of months).

PS: Is there any benefit of contacting them, ?

Dear All ,

Can you please advise me whether I should contact with Brisbane Team and inquire the current status of my application. My medicals appeared on 22nd oct on Immi Account and since then I was asked for form 815 , CV and some other docs (Mostly repeated). The last Time I replied to Brisbane was on 12th Nov and after that there is no news (Except for some additional info from skilled support which I replied on 15th Dec). If I count from the medicals then its 3 months already. Actually , I have received a job offer from a very good firm and now I am bemused whether to join or not as I have plans to move to Auusie Land as soon as I receive my grant letter and I dont wanna ruin my resume (stating that I worked only for couple of months).

PS: Is there any benefit of contacting them, ?

You could try and call, tell them that you have a job offer and say that you can send the offer letter to them. This may help to motivate them to speed up the process.

It really can't hurt to try. You've got nothing to lose.

Any idea, how many are waiting for visa grants from Aug 2015....?

There's quite a few people still waiting. From this forum alone, I've had a quick chat with a few people who are still waiting. Enclosed dates are when they applied.

kkwaiting - April 2015

binoyski - July 22, 2015

RK9999 - August 4, 2015

Adele - August 5, 2015

Umair Rafiq - August 14, 2015

Perthling - August 17, 2015

Mobari - August 26, 2015

Feel free to edit if I got the dates wrong..

Hope the same with you as well.

Hello mate. Have you got any updates? I am sorry to bother you. After my CO allocation, I received similar email from skilled support to update my Form 80 - Employment page and resume as well requesting for the information of my current employment status. I have been unemployed since Jan 2016 after my last employment ceased, which was shown as current employment in my previously uploaded Form 80.

1. Actually I did not claim any work experience. Are they doing employment verification in my case?

2. I don't know why they ask me to explain how I was financially supported during all periods of education, even the 3-month gap between the completion of my undergraduate study (06/2009) and the commencement of my postgraduate study (09/2009) in China.

3. Will this process take longer than expected?

Thank you for your reply.

Hello mate. Have you got any updates? I am sorry to bother you. After my CO allocation, I received similar email from skilled support to update my Form 80 - Employment page and resume as well requesting for the information of my current employment status. I have been unemployed since Jan 2016 after my last employment ceased, which was shown as current employment in my previously uploaded Form 80.

1. Actually I did not claim any work experience. Are they doing employment verification in my case?

2. I don't know why they ask me to explain how I was financially supported during all periods of education, even the 3-month gap between the completion of my undergraduate study (06/2009) and the commencement of my postgraduate study (09/2009) in China.

Sorry , its skilled support not skill select and they have sent this email.

Please reply to this email address with the requested documents and/or information as soon as possible within 28 days of the date this email was sent. Please do not amend the subject line, and please leave this email in the email trail. Please attach any documents as a single PDF format. Please email the documents as scanned attachments to skilled.support@border.gov.au.

Please note that Skilled Support is responsible for obtaining the information requested below in order to facilitate the smoother processing of your application. Skilled Support is not responsible for assessing your application and therefore Skilled Support does not respond to status update requests.

If you have already been allocated a case officer, please continue to communicate directly with them regarding your application.