Blacklist by the DIAC?

pih5ped

Be mindful that the OP is 16 years old and probably not aware of all of the details of his parents matter.

I think that they may be saying that the MRT Member suggested the case was worthy of consideration by the Minister.

The MRT member can do this if they have no choice but to uphold the decision to refuse the matter, but believe that their are exceptional circumstances worthy of the Minister's consideration.

But what is the point of considering the case to the minister when the minister only looks at the cases with the most crucial circumstance?

What do you mean?

Actually, what do you hope to get off this thread? I just do not know what you are looking for. It is hard to even chat about it as we don't even know what the story is. As far as I can tell the thread is going nowhere, nobody understands your story because you haven't explained it and like Raul has said, maybe you do not even know the details yourself. And even if you were able to relate the full story, I am sure it is far too complicated and technical for a forum to provide any kind of meaningful reply.

Maybe you just need to leave this to your parents to sort and to be honest, after a three year appeal, maybe they should just make plans to go home. Plenty of 16 year olds move country and live to tell the tale.

Well firstly sorry for the poorly written English, adding a confusing explanation of the situation

What do I want to get out from here? Wouldn't there be similar questions and answers? Since this is a big site about Australian Immigration. But like you said, since it is technical I will stop asking questions

I am out of Australia. I know people move out but mine is a different story. The big problem is that my country doesn't provide the equivalent education.

After the terrible result (MI outcome negative) of our family I went to the DIBP to find some answer, which I did.

Archived