International Shipping from the UK - BEST!

Major Tom

UTS Bournes part of the Unigroup Worldwide so your within the same network throughout. My only criticism if any is that some items were over protected!

Highly recommend and we will use their Aus partners Chess Move when moving again in Feb.

S

We used pickfords for the same reason as the poster above,

large global company.

Aussie customs comes to their warehouse in Melbourne to do the checks apparently which reduces the hold up at this end. (Well thats they told us)

We had no problems and would use them again.

Their insurance paid out the $500 or so worth of damage on the way over with no stress.

Guest The Pom Queen
We are still trying to find out if we can take garden equipment ie lawn mower etc. we too are moving from somerset and would love to hear who you found to ship your consignment. Thanks from Street Somerset

You can but they would have to be thoroughly cleaned

Hi All,

Who were you most impressed with for overall customer satisfaction and price for shipping contents from your House in UK to Oz?

Cheers MT

I should think most people only ship once and so not sure I get the concept of "most impressed". But I have read nothing that has ever led me to think any one of the main shippers are particularly good or bad compared to others.

We are still trying to find out if we can take garden equipment ie lawn mower etc. we too are moving from somerset and would love to hear who you found to ship your consignment. Thanks from Street Somerset

We are moving from Somerset also, we live just outside South Petherton, and I've been asking the same questions regarding bikes and Garden equipment etc!!

Cheers MT

We are moving from Somerset also, we live just outside South Petherton, and I've been asking the same questions regarding bikes and Garden equipment etc!!

Cheers MT

Also live in Somerset, Mark , hopefully off to Brisbane end of the year, yourself??

We've gone with Anglo Pacific; used them all other times we've moved back and forth between the UK and Australia (this will be our 5th time moving back to Australia!) And can't fault them at all...they're freight forwarders as well as movers/packers so all aspects of it is done in house meaning costs are lower on your part :D in fact on this occasion once our container is packed it's sealed up and then shipped straight to the port at Felixstowe to be sent on the next ship...next time it's opened is when it arrives in Melbourne xx

Archived