Skilled Occupation List (SOL) 2015-2016

CaptainC

Me and my wife.

I looked on the ways to pay a VAC and it seems that bank transfer is not there.

Will it be your wife's credit card then? Even if not I can't see any reason why you can't use a credit card in someone else's name, but I can't find a definite answer to that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My occupation is still on the list (hurrah!) but only has a ceiling of 1000, which doesn't seem very many. Is there somewhere to view last years ceilings and when they reached them.

Just sent off my qualification assessment which will take about 3 months. So looking at submitting EOI around October time. Just wondering if it is likely to have been reached by then...

My occupation is still on the list (hurrah!) but only has a ceiling of 1000, which doesn't seem very many. Is there somewhere to view last years ceilings and when they reached them.

Just sent off my qualification assessment which will take about 3 months. So looking at submitting EOI around October time. Just wondering if it is likely to have been reached by then...

Hi Deni, last years ceilings have been replaced on the official website so unless someone has it saved on their computer then I don't think you'll find it. What's the occupation?

Midwife.

If I recall correctly it was 1,000 last year as well. Wouldn't worry about the occupation ceilings too much, they only got reached for a very small number of occupations last year, (midwife not one of them) and even then that wasn't until May/June.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Captain C,

I am assuming the below mentioned details are yours. If so would you please consider answering few of my questions.

(ANZSCO 231213 Ship's Master) <27 May 14-Skills Assessment Application><25 June 14-AMSA eligibility letter><23 Feb 15-AMSA Medical><24 Feb 15-Master CoR exam><25 Mar 15-Positive Skills Assessment><10 April 15-EOI submitted><8 May 15-Invited><17 May 15-Applied 189-all docs frontloaded inc Form 80><13 June 15-Medicals><27 July 2015-Stat Dec requested, uploaded same day>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

I have made Immi account and submitted my fees (Status is changed to application received). Now the letter I have received saying that i should log in my account to see the documents need to be uplaoded but i cant find any tab or new status in my application. So how and when to submit these?

Dear All,

I have made Immi account and submitted my fees (Status is changed to application received). Now the letter I have received saying that i should log in my account to see the documents need to be uplaoded but i cant find any tab or new status in my application. So how and when to submit these?

Umair

If you log into your account and click on the Visa application (that you have already lodged) it will take you to a page which gives you the option to upload supporting docs....

Hoep this helps...