Medicals Before Submitting Visa Fees ?

Robert

Can somebody please advise if it is possible to get Medical clearance before submitting ENS Visa Fees ? I have recently been diagnosed with Dry Macular Degeneration, no problems with my eyesight. I don't even use glasses. I do not want submit visa fees as I am not sure Australian Immigration a Department might not issue me visa !

Hi Robert,

here is a link to the panel physician that you must use and I suggest you call them http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/United-Kingdom.aspx

Note that the medical is not a pass/fail, instead the health information is uploaded to immi and they then make a decision, but only after you have paid the visa fee. Your best bet initially is to speak with a migration agent who has experience of applicants with medical conditions and take it from there.

Can somebody please advise if it is possible to get Medical clearance before submitting ENS Visa Fees ? I have recently been diagnosed with Dry Macular Degeneration, no problems with my eyesight. I don't even use glasses. I do not want submit visa fees as I am not sure Australian Immigration a Department might not issue me visa !

Immigration will not assess your medical until you have paid a fee and submitted a visa application. You would gain nothing by doing a medical first.

Its almost certainly not a serious enough condition to get you a visa refusal, especially as it doesn't even affect your eyesight.

Immigration will not assess your medical until you have paid a fee and submitted a visa application. You would gain nothing by doing a medical first.

Its almost certainly not a serious enough condition to get you a visa refusal, especially as it doesn't even affect your eyesight.

Many thanks for your reply, appreciate you taking time to answer to my question !

Even if it's not affecting your vision now, DIBP can assess the potential cost over 5 years or even your lifetime. You'd be wise to speak with a migration agent with experience in medical conditions. George Lombard and Peter Bollard are the two most frequently recommended.

Even if it's not affecting your vision now, DIBP can assess the potential cost over 5 years or even your lifetime. You'd be wise to speak with a migration agent with experience in medical conditions. George Lombard and Peter Bollard are the two most frequently recommended.

They will assess a medical report, but they will not an applicant know the result untly a vias application is lodged.

Archived