Looking for female friends Brisbane Southside

Hi all

I'm Bec, I've been in Australia for 5 years, living in Brisbane the entire time. I'm 28 and married to an Aussie ;)

I have found it difficult to make lasting close friendships during my time here, and would love to make a couple of close girl friends to spend some time with. I enjoy shopping, going out for dinner/drinks, BBQ's at the beach, day trips to new places and camping :laugh:

If anyone is interested in meeting up for a drink, please get in touch! It would be great if we could get a group of us together to meet up!

Cheers

Hi Bec

My name is Jo, I live in Cleveland, am 30 and have been in Australia for 2.5 years. We moved here from Southampton and, same as you, I'm struggling to find that girlfriends relationship!

We love Australia and spend a lot of time exploring, camping, hiking, beaching, bbq'ing etc :)

Be great to chat to you :cute:

Hi Bec

I am Ros (33) originally from Manchester. My husband and I live on the Southside inner city suburb. I have only been in Brisbane for 4 months so always up for meeting new friends.

Looks like you have had a few replies, maybe we could organise to meet for drinks somewhere! :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi Bec, my partner and moved over about 18 months ago and we are having the same issues. My pommie friend has been staying with us for the past 2 weeks and has made me realise just how much I miss some Brit humour. I'm originally from near Cardiff and my partner is Irish but been living in UK for most of her life.

My OH and I live near Newmarket but I work in West End and she works in the city so we are always around southbank etc in the evenings and on weekends.

if you fancy a coffee or are planning a meet up due to your overwhelming responses, let us know.

Lau

Hi!

im a bit late to the party reading this thread! I'm also 28, living in capalaba! I've been out here for nearly 3 years and have really struggled to make any friends here. I'm originally from Cornwall where I had a large social group so still struggling a bit to having none at all! I'm also nearly 6months pregnant and get a bit bored when hubby is at work and I'm on days off!

Id love to meet up and have a drink (non-alcoholic!) if any one was interested?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, late on the reply but just wanted to say hi! I'm moving from Cardiff to south of brisbane. My hubby has a job in logan so looking near to that area but not logan itself. Got my eye on cleveland and areas by there. Have quite a big social group in Cardiff so trying to get to know peeps before I get there. How are you all settling in now?

Thanks

Nisha x

Hi guys, late on the reply but just wanted to say hi! I'm moving from Cardiff to south of brisbane. I'm 29 and he's 34. We have a 2 and a half years old boy. My hubby has a job in logan so looking near to that area but not logan itself. Got my eye on cleveland and areas by there. Have quite a big social group in Cardiff so trying to get to know peeps before I get there. How are you all settling in now?

Thanks

Nisha x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived