Priceline - Name Your Own Price

Nomicon

Evening all,

Just curious if anyone used the name your own price feature on Priceline?

I am now trying to get a cheap flight back to the UK just to renew my passport.. I have entered a ludicrously low price I am willing to pay $100 for a return, but it asks for credit card details before it confirms if you can actually get that price. I assume it would be rejected and you then have to "offer" more.

Evening all,

Just curious if anyone used the name your own price feature on Priceline?

I am now trying to get a cheap flight back to the UK just to renew my passport.. I have entered a ludicrously low price I am willing to pay $100 for a return, but it asks for credit card details before it confirms if you can actually get that price. I assume it would be rejected and you then have to "offer" more.

You know you can renew your passport from here? :wink:

You know you can renew your passport from here? :wink:

Yes, however my wife booked a surprise trip away in 5 weeks time, current turn around on overseas passport renewals states "At least 6 weeks"

So I looking at options. Of course the "surprise" was done as Non-refundable/changeable, because I have zero luck.

Yes, however my wife booked a surprise trip away in 5 weeks time, current turn around on overseas passport renewals states "At least 6 weeks"

So I looking at options. Of course the "surprise" was done as Non-refundable/changeable, because I have zero luck.

OH no! I'm not sure is there an express service?

I know people who have successfully used Priceline for hotel rooms and swear by it. If there is a British consulate in the city you are in, have you tried ringing them to see if there is an express service?

PS If your wife has already booked the trip, why are you trying to book again through Priceline?

I know people who have successfully used Priceline for hotel rooms and swear by it. If there is a British consulate in the city you are in, have you tried ringing them to see if there is an express service?

PS If your wife has already booked the trip, why are you trying to book again through Priceline?

I'll be calling the consulate on Tuesday, the ETD option may work. I was curious to see the lowest price for a single trip staying only a day or two.

Archived