Cost of medicals

Lucie1

Find out which hospital is closest from the immigration website and call them and ask to get a definitive answer. On here people can only tell you their experiences which might not be the same as you.

If memory serves me right mine was about £400 last June in Edinburgh, just 1 adult.

You can see the closest practices here: http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/United-Kingdom.aspx

Then go to their websites - they generally have the visa medical prices somewhere.

My one is booked for knightsbridge doctors in London and will cost £295 for the medical, chest X-Ray and HIV test.

Children will probably cost less depending on their age.

I live in Wales. Does anyone have any idea of cost of the following:

Medical Examination.... for adult and child

Chest Xray....

HIV test.....

Hep B test....

Hep C test....

Thank you

My medical includes them all and it's £340 (in manchester) but you can check our individual prices on the hospitals Web page. The immigration website has details of all approved medical centres. Do your homework on costs at different places as they all charge different. The difference in cost from the 2 hospitals in Manchester was over £120!

Edited by Jaclyn Hayes
Spelling error