Feeling depressed since coming back to the u.k

veevee93

Went on holiday to QLD for 3 weeks it was so beautiful and 10x better than I could have dreamed of. My DF is already on the SOL but I have a place at university to do nurse training. I've been looking at the universities in QLD not sure of the cost though I arrived back in the u.k 3 days ago and I just feel like crying. It's so grey and cold i thought i'd be excited to see my family but i wasnt. I just have the urge now to move but the waiting is awful.

If it makes u feel any better it's been dull and cloudy most the day here ...went get a new car for my son this morning .it was sunnie then ..he's as happy as pig in muck and buggered off out in it ....I'm on pins ...been lying on my bed all afternoon listening to the storm and messing around on fb ....what I wud give hug my grandson and son right now ....make the most of uk for u come ...and get ya quals in uk it will cost u a bomb here ...u just have post holiday blues it will blow over don't worry :) I'm in qld stormy weather but needed it lol love it in fact :)

Seriously?Who doesn't want to come home from 3 weeks holiday!:laugh:Not cold where I am,yesterday I was on the allotment with jeans and t shirt on,but I guess it depends where in the UK you came back to.Looks like you have some hard graft in front of you!Personally I would do the nurse training here,get some experience under your belt and then (if you're still unsettled)think about moving.Not sure about visa's but if your DF's skills are on the SOL list,can you not go on their visa?

Went on holiday to QLD for 3 weeks it was so beautiful and 10x better than I could have dreamed of. My DF is already on the SOL but I have a place at university to do nurse training. I've been looking at the universities in QLD not sure of the cost though I arrived back in the u.k 3 days ago and I just feel like crying. It's so grey and cold i thought i'd be excited to see my family but i wasnt. I just have the urge now to move but the waiting is awful.

Post holiday blues? If you have an option to emigrate then by all means look into it, but why not leave it a month or two and make the decision in cold light of day.

Archived