filling in the 80 form

dimple1

want to find out for me and the wife when and where we have been on holiday throughout our lives from birth. Obviously we can not remember where our parents took us and all the dates, to be honest can not remember dates from a couple of years ago? please help really honestly do not know where we could get this information. sent a letter to the passport office awaiting a reply although called a the other passport office because you can not call the one i have sent the letter to direct and the lady i spoke to doesn't seem to think that they would hold this information??? confused.com

Thanks for you help in advance anything would be appreciated?

want to find out for me and the wife when and where we have been on holiday throughout our lives from birth. Obviously we can not remember where our parents took us and all the dates, to be honest can not remember dates from a couple of years ago? please help really honestly do not know where we could get this information. sent a letter to the passport office awaiting a reply although called a the other passport office because you can not call the one i have sent the letter to direct and the lady i spoke to doesn't seem to think that they would hold this information??? confused.com

They probably don't have the info, especially if it was European travel.

Just put what you can remember - an approx date and the country visited, that'll be fine.

Lol! I feel like I see this question daily on the forum.

Jusy put down everything you can remember. They know being in Europe you travel a lot. So pop a note in saying you have completed this question to the best of your knowledge as you have travelled a lot through Europe etc.

I'm pretty sure the form asks for the last 10 years of travel, rather than all travel from birth. I know that's still pretty difficult to work out. I used the stamps in my passports to work it out. Some were approximates as the stamp was in a different language.

It only asks for 10 years worth of travel, not since birth :-)

Archived