At the beginning....

Ash Sewell

Hi, I am in the same point in relocation, just started. I am speaking to some company based in London who will sort the visa, legal fees and stuff. Are you using an agency or doing it yourself?

I was starting to do it myself but after reading through forums I think i'm going to go via an agency. Where are you thinking of moving to?

I was starting to do it myself but after reading through forums I think i'm going to go via an agency. Where are you thinking of moving to?

I have not even thought that far ahead, I have family and friends in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Ideally I would like Sydney but it seems like majority of the work is in Melbourne.

I have not even thought that far ahead, I have family and friends in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Ideally I would like Sydney but it seems like majority of the work is in Melbourne.

Hi, depends on your industry. But both are large cities with plenty of opportunities. My job role was actually higher paid in Melbourne than Sydney at the time I emigrated, no idea if that is still the case.

BB