Got the Golden ticket at last!!! horray!!

wattswalkaboutgang

Finally got the Golden ticket!! Our Passports came back today with our visa's firmly stuck in them.:notworthy::biglaugh::swoon:

Talk about eager i saw the post lady over the road and called out to her " Anything for me" good job i know her otherwise she might have thought i was some mad women!

She produced the silver envelope with our long awaited passports with visa's in, i had to stop myself from snatching it out of her hand...

What a lovely feeling to actually see them and know that, that's it!! we can go! Anytime.......Aaaaaarrrrrrrr!!! big sigh of relief!!

Made the big decision to GO at the beginning of January 09, have to validate before 21st Jan so thought instead of validating and coming back we would take the plunge save the money on not having yet another visit to Aus (that would have been our 3rd time) and just go and stay there!!

It's getting scarey now!!:wacko:

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Alison x x

Guest KP Nuts

Well done Alison, I'd be happy with just the e mail at the moment, lol

You'll have to bring them with you to the Essex meet......

KP Nuts

Guest Ian&Lou

Fab news...they look great dont they!!!!! When I flew up noth recently, and had to use my passport, I wanted to ask the airline staff if they had noticed the special visa in the back of my passport...how sad!!

Lou

Guest claire&fred
Well done Alison, I'd be happy with just the e mail at the moment, lol

You'll have to bring them with you to the Essex meet......

KP Nuts

Kim, not long now I'm sure. I have only had CO for one day and am already chomping at the bit, in fact I feel worse now than I did waiting for receipt and acknowledgement, because you know you are on the last leg, so waiting for as long as you have has probably taken it's toll. YOU WILL BE SOON.

By the way, Wattswalkaboutgang, congrats on finally getting that little sticker in your Visa.

Claire

Guest traybears

REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU HUN.ITS REALLY EXCITING!! I WISH I KNEW WHEN WE COULD GO.WE REALLY NEED TO SELL THE HOUSE.TRACY.XX.

Finally got the Golden ticket!! Our Passports came back today with our visa's firmly stuck in them.:notworthy::biglaugh::swoon:

Talk about eager i saw the post lady over the road and called out to her " Anything for me" good job i know her otherwise she might have thought i was some mad women!

She produced the silver envelope with our long awaited passports with visa's in, i had to stop myself from snatching it out of her hand...

What a lovely feeling to actually see them and know that, that's it!! we can go! Anytime.......Aaaaaarrrrrrrr!!! big sigh of relief!!

Made the big decision to GO at the beginning of January 09, have to validate before 21st Jan so thought instead of validating and coming back we would take the plunge save the money on not having yet another visit to Aus (that would have been our 3rd time) and just go and stay there!!

It's getting scarey now!!:wacko:

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Alison x x

hi alison cant belive i missed your post congrats on your visas you waited long enough good luck with the rest of your life downunder

mel

Archived