Australian IMMIGRATION

Freelancer

Dears,

I am intrested in applying for Australia Immigraion.

I want to apply for PR Visa.

may i know any pne who can support me ?

1. Presently I am working into a construction company and they won’t offer me relieving (or) experience letter as they don’t want to leave efficient employs from them.
  2. What is the total exp required for PR Visa of Australia ?
  3. Is it possible to keep fake experience ? any back ground verification will be done ?
  4. Do I need to prepare for any IELTS/TOFEL (or) can I go with our that ?
  5. What is the total investment required for me to land in those countries ?
  6. How long does it takes to acquire visa ? and for how many years we will get visa ?
  7. Is there is any job assistance provided by any job consultant after landing there ?
  8. As I do know anyone in Canada/Australia is there are any people who provide any support for accommodation ?
  9. What will be the package structure ? and what are the professions in demand over the countries I requested.

I had all the above except for HIV (no blood tests at all in fact). Plus the doc took my blood pressure and did some poking and prodding and asked me to do some movement tests.

It depends where you've been living, and whether there is any risk you might be carrying something like TB.

I had all the above except for HIV (no blood tests at all in fact). Plus the doc took my blood pressure and did some poking and prodding and asked me to do some movement tests.

It depends where you've been living, and whether there is any risk you might be carrying something like TB.

No blood tests? I'm from the UK. How long ago was your medical have they stopped it now then?

No blood tests? I'm from the UK. How long ago was your medical have they stopped it now then?

It was about 6th Jan, couple of weeks back. I'm from the UK but had been living in India for the last 4 years (hence chest X-ray).

They just said I didn't need to have blood tests, no explanation why.

First step is to see if you are eligible to get a visa. You have to apply for a visa and if they consider your skills are what is required and there are jobs in your field that cannot be filled in Australia then they give you an invitation to apply. Only a limited number of visas are provided each year. Suggest with all your questions to contact a migration agent to see if you are eligible before paying out money. If you are a family then you have to realise that your relatives will not automatically be able to come and live here, a lot of migrants find this a problem because there parents want to come but they cannot get a visa to come.

There is a lot to look into and it also depends on where you are coming from and where you obtained your qualifications and whether they are acceptable in Australia.

At the present time we are in a bit of a downturn and if you are in the building industry for example you may find that you are unable to get a visa.

First step is to see if you are eligible to get a visa. You have to apply for a visa and if they consider your skills are what is required and there are jobs in your field that cannot be filled in Australia then they give you an invitation to apply. Only a limited number of visas are provided each year. Suggest with all your questions to contact a migration agent to see if you are eligible before paying out money. If you are a family then you have to realise that your relatives will not automatically be able to come and live here, a lot of migrants find this a problem because there parents want to come but they cannot get a visa to come.

There is a lot to look into and it also depends on where you are coming from and where you obtained your qualifications and whether they are acceptable in Australia.

At the present time we are in a bit of a downturn and if you are in the building industry for example you may find that you are unable to get a visa.

Dears,

I am thanfull full for your replies,

I just want to check if i come on PR VISA - how long does it takes to get jobs ?

How do i need to survice unti i get any job ?

I am an masters professional with Business Administration management

Dears,

Can any one please let me know regading medical checks ?

what are the things considered in Australian medical test ?

what makes Unfit for australian medical test

Dear Ms.Sera,

Thanks for your reply.

I am an Indian national i want to check one thing regarding medical

Does any guy whi is suffering with psoriasis will be made unfit for Immigration/for Obtaining PR VISA ?

Dears,

I just want to check if i come on PR VISA - how long does it takes to get jobs ?

No one is going to be able to tell you how long it will be before you get a job, that's going to depend on demand and your CV and interview skills. As for getting financial help before you find a job. There is none. If you have a family there is family allowance and possibly rent assistance. But that would depend on certain things Centrelink have a calculator.

Guest Chewitts
I just want to check if i come on PR VISA - how long does it takes to get jobs?

No one can answer that question, some people manage to get a job offer before they arrive and some are still trying 6 months later

You must come with enough money to support you and your family until you get a job

Dears,

I am intrested in applying for Australia Immigraion.

I want to apply for PR Visa.

may i know any pne who can support me ?

1. Presently I am working into a construction company and they won’t offer me relieving (or) experience letter as they don’t want to leave efficient employs from them. I'm not sure what you mean by this but you must have wage slips?

2. What is the total exp required for PR Visa of Australia ? I believe this is dependent on field

3. Is it possible to keep fake experience ? any back ground verification will be done? No definitely not, as it will be checked and you may get a ban from Australia/Canada

4. Do I need to prepare for any IELTS/TOFEL (or) can I go with our that ? Yes and not being rude as I'm Asian myself, your English needs some work. Start reading Charles Dickens as his books are fantastic for grammar.

5. What is the total investment required for me to land in those countries? Different for each country, check online

6. How long does it takes to acquire visa ? and for how many years we will get visa ? Depends on where you're from and how long the checks take in the countries you have lived in previously.

7. Is there is any job assistance provided by any job consultant after landing there ? You can sign up with recruitment agencies.

8. As I do know anyone in Canada/Australia is there are any people who provide any support for accommodation ?You can get short term accomodation such as holiday lets before you come and then look for a long term rental.

9. What will be the package structure ? and what are the professions in demand over the countries I requested.Again this is dependent on country and job. You may get a super dooper package or may be on minimum wage.

Hth.

Hi,

I live in Saudi Arabia. Would you please let me know what chances do I stand before I consider moving Australia.

1) I have completed my Masters in Business Administraiton (In Decmber 2011, INDIA), since then I have worked full time for the past 2 years.

2) Since i am alone i would like to know the job market over there? how to survive over there if i come until i get the job ? how long does it takes to get job ? Is there is any job scope for MBA'S

4) Can any one suggest me some best consultants from India with high success rate for processing PR visa's

I am looking for independent skilled visa /PR Visa tow ork Independently.

Please let me know your honest opinion.answers

Dears,

We've recently come over and must have spent about $20,000 so far on rent, car, groceries etc., etc. We are a family of four, we've been here for about six weeks but furniture etc., needs to be bought, white goods, a car, stocking a pantry from scratch etc. Bring at least $20,000 and be prepared to get any job, even shelf stacking until you get one that you are qualified for.

Guest Chewitts

Hi Rajeshwar

You will receive the same answers to your questions even if you start a new thread with them.

as advised it sounds like you need to speak to a registered migration agent to discuss your options

You could look at the main job site seek.com.au to get an idea of jobs

it is impossible to say how long it will take to find a job. However, I would advise you to have enough money to allow you to live for 3 months as a minimum and preferably 6 months.

I can not recomend a Indian agent, however Go Matilda help people from all nationalities

have you checked the SOL and CSOL lists to see if you have an occupation that is on one? You must have an occupation on one of these lists to be eligible. They can be found at immi.gov.au

Archived