cant stand the waiting

get me to perth fast

Back when we applied they were taking anything in excess of 12 months, mine took closer on 18 months. You've got it easy nowadays :wink: Get on with your life and visit all those places you want to while you still can. It'll come around sooner than you think. Good luck.

I was just thinking the process seems to be quicker these days - ours took 7 months, I know some people because the rules changed ended up waiting years. Good look to the OP - it really isn't that long when you consider that with the Christmas and New Year break things will only really have just got back to normal.

189s come through very quickly these days when there are no problems with security checking or medicals so it shouldn't be too long.

There's a thread for December 2014 189 applications over in Migration Issues. Put your timeline into your signature and join the other fingernail biters over there for company.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/223983-189-visa-lodged-december-2014-a.html

Get on with your life and visit all those places you want to while you still can. It'll come around sooner than you think. Good luck.

ha ha. Know what you mean but there is bugger all to do in the UK in January and February but go to work and wait for the weather to start to improve and the days to lengthen a bit. Been watching a lot of the Big Bash and the Aus/India Test Series to keep my spirits up.

Archived