Movecube review

monk

Hope this helps someone out there thinking of using a movecube . We had a fantastic experience with them throughout ,they were really helpful when I initially phoned them for some advice and costs , the movecube arrived at the time and date they said it would ( oh we lived in Edinburgh ) the driver was really helpful re my paperwork .It only took us an hour or so to load as we had marked out an area in the dining room the same size as the cube and stacked everything there then when the cube arrived we knew what was going where . The driver collected the cube when he said he would , we then had an email from sevenseas letting us know our cube had set sail . When we arrived in Perth and had an Australian mobile phone number and had sorted our rental out I contacted them with the new information ,they sent both a text and email confirming they had received the info and had updated their systems.We then had a phone call letting us know our cube had arrived and when it would be delivered , the driver then phoned us the night before just confirming our address and what time to expect him and true to his word he arrived bang on time , it took another hour to unload the cube we then phoned the driver to let him know and an hour later the empty cube was picked up .

Hope our story helps others , Cheers Monk

• Like 1

Did you just order a particular size cube? We're not sending furniture so when i put that into the

Estimate calculator, it just asked what sizes/ quantity of boxes we wanted. Eg bikes x3 etc. Also the clothes Box and large box are same dimensions....is there a difference?!

When I estimated with furniture and you choose small/med/large cube, it came out that they wouldn't go door to door ( Tasmania) but if we dud the no furniture option they would do door to door

so do u just share a cube with others in that instance? Just wondering how it works.

• 4 weeks later...
Did you just order a particular size cube? We're not sending furniture so when i put that into the

Estimate calculator, it just asked what sizes/ quantity of boxes we wanted. Eg bikes x3 etc. Also the clothes Box and large box are same dimensions....is there a difference?!

When I estimated with furniture and you choose small/med/large cube, it came out that they wouldn't go door to door ( Tasmania) but if we dud the no furniture option they would do door to door

so do u just share a cube with others in that instance? Just wondering how it works.

They used to have a calculator on their site for the Movecube. Now the calculator takes you to their ordinary removals section, which is completely irrelevant to the Movecube! You can put anything you want in the Movecube, it doesn't matter whether it's furniture or not. The only way to get a quote is to ring or emali and tell them what size cube you want and where you want to go.