457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi. I am from Brazil.

nomination approval feb 08.

visa apply: Jun 22

ducuments requested: Aug 03.

give documents aug 17( medical and insurance).... Since august 17 my status is: Assessement in progress, has passes 3 months since I started my process. How long time I am going to have a answer? Any ideia? Thanks

Hi claudiabbcm, when was your nomination application lodged?

Hello,

457 visa has applied on May 1st week 2016.Still no updates its crossed five months.Now visa status is "Assesment in progress"

How long does it take to get visa grant???

Can anyone please tell is there any chances to reject the visa?

Any visa can be rejected up until the point its granted! And it takes as long as it takes.......

Yes good mate once you will get the nomination, i don't think there will be delay for visa. As per as i know the people who got visa approved including my self, within a month after nomination you will hear something

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you, Mate. I'm really hoping for the best.

May I ask where your heading to and what occupation, If you don't mind?

Does anyone lodge their SBS and nomination application in August and approved in last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The current processing time has been raised to 50+ working days for CO to first look into your application and this is quite accurate unless your SBS company is accredited then you shouldn't wait for that long. So it is probably still quite early for the August batch.

FYR, many applications lodged in early May were cleared from Aug 30 to mid Sep, so you can guess where the queue COs are generally about. Plus industrial action is going on this and next week, probably the processing time will be lengthened.

Hope the information helps.

Keep the faith!

Yes good mate once you will get the nomination, i don't think there will be delay for visa. As per as i know the people who got visa approved including my self, within a month after nomination you will hear something

please have a look my timeline dibp take time even after the nomination approval

2016 may 24 - sbs and nomination approved ( sbs and nomination approved within 19 days)

2016 june 16 - visa lodged along with my wife and a 4 yrs child

2016 june 24 - medical done

2016 june 25 - RPL certicicates submitted .....then waiting ....(3.5 months passed after nomination approved)! waiting till date.

Edited by yad

please have a look my timeline dibp take time even after the nomination approval

2016 may 24 - sbs and nomination approved ( sbs and nomination approved within 19 days)

2016 june 16 - visa lodged along with my wife and a 4 yrs child

2016 june 24 - medical done

2016 june 25 - RPL certicicates submitted .....then waiting ....(3.5 months passed after nomination approved)! waiting till date.

From which country you are?

That means you are off shore high risk country yad but it is strange because after nomination it should not take too long .

Don't worry if you get the nomination approved that means there is 100% chance for visa because it is employee based visa. Just wait yaad bro... i know this time is very irritating but be patient, you will get it.

That means you are off shore high risk country yad but it is strange because after nomination it should not take too long .

Don't worry if you get the nomination approved that means there is 100% chance for visa because it is employee based visa. Just wait yaad bro... i know this time is very irritating but be patient, you will get it.

Thank you so much Jatin bro, i hope so.

What did your MA say?

Are you waiting for the Visa grant only or Sponsorship and nomination are also pending?

My nomination and sbs are already approved. I am just waiting for the visa grant for 3.5 months. My MA told me he has sent an email to immi on 26 September 2016 and it's been just 4 days to get the reply from immi.