Visa application - 04-01-2016

More info requested - 22-02-2016

Nom approved / Visa granted - 02-03-16

457 - for 4 years.

Good luck everyone.

Dear Waiting123,

Thanks.

Have a very good time ahead.

How's everyone's week been so far? I messaged my MA last Friday about any changes in my visa application and doesn't even bother to answer my email til today. Looks like at this point all I can do is wait.

Nomination lodged - 18/12/2015

Visa application lodged - 15/01/2016

Nomination approved - 25 February 2016

Still waiting for visa app decision

How's everyone's week been so far? I messaged my MA last Friday about any changes in my visa application and doesn't even bother to answer my email til today. Looks like at this point all I can do is wait.

Still waiting for visa app decision

(Sigh) My wait hasn't been that long, my nomination was approved 3rd Feb and my supporting documentation was submitted 16th Feb - I've been assessment in progress since 17th Feb. My job was due to start already but I'm lucky my employer is being really supportive. We're starting to pack, have quotes from movers etc. But really now there's nothing we can do until the Case Officer says 'Yes'. I just want to be there now.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My MA doesn't like giving speedy or very thorough responses either!

My work have told me they have supplied further info so I'm happy it's been picked up by a case officer but I really have no idea how long it will take after that point.

Thought I'd track my journey here too... I am applying for my 2nd 457 - left Aus Feb last year but offered a new role a few weeks back to head back to Sydney from the UK... I am hoping that the turnaround won't be too bad - company I have accepted a job with do not use MA's which makes me slightly nervous but they have had two 457's approved recently so fingers crossed.

Nomination application sent: 07/03/15

Thought I'd track my journey here too... I am applying for my 2nd 457 - left Aus Feb last year but offered a new role a few weeks back to head back to Sydney from the UK... I am hoping that the turnaround won't be too bad - company I have accepted a job with do not use MA's which makes me slightly nervous but they have had two 457's approved recently so fingers crossed.

Nomination application sent: 07/03/15

My employer don't use MAs either. They have a great success rate though. Fingers crossed ?

Finally, got my visa grant today. Here's my timeline. Good luck to those who are waiting still.

Early Jan 2016 job offer

19 Jan - 457 application submitted

29 Jan - Docs submitted

2 Feb - Medical exams

5 Feb - Medicals...

29 Feb - Information requested

3 Mar - Info submitted

8 Mar - Visa granted

Finally, got my visa grant today. Here's my timeline. Good luck to those who are waiting still.

Early Jan 2016 job offer

19 Jan - 457 application submitted

29 Jan - Docs submitted

2 Feb - Medical exams

5 Feb - Medicals...

29 Feb - Information requested

3 Mar - Info submitted

8 Mar - Visa granted

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently working Part-Time in a hospital for my employer here in Victoria since January and they have been following up what is the progress with my application because they are short of staff and need me to work full time already. I can't tell them anything but the fact that I'm still waiting. Very frustrating.

I'm currently working Part-Time in a hospital for my employer here in Victoria since January and they have been following up what is the progress with my application because they are short of staff and need me to work full time already. I can't tell them anything but the fact that I'm still waiting. Very frustrating.
Hi RachielleLauren,What's a status under immiaccount ?Is it still Application Received or In Process ?Thanks.

Anyone had any luck this week?

Still waiting here, further info was submitted last Friday and everyone keeps saying it'll come through soon but then every day I wake up and check for news and there's nothing, it's very depressing. No idea how long it will take.

Anyone had any luck this week?

Still waiting here, further info was submitted last Friday and everyone keeps saying it'll come through soon but then every day I wake up and check for news and there's nothing, it's very depressing. No idea how long it will take.

The Limbo is fairly stressful! We submitted further docs mid Feb but no change to visa status since then. My job was due to start already and my eldest daughter is having a leaving party tomorrow! We are UK to Queensland. Even people I know there already said it would be 'a few days, couple of weeks max' so the fact we don't have a decision is increasingly worrying. They have got 8 weeks to process it though so I just keep checking.....

The Limbo is fairly stressful! We submitted further docs mid Feb but no change to visa status since then. My job was due to start already and my eldest daughter is having a leaving party tomorrow! We are UK to Queensland. Even people I know there already said it would be 'a few days, couple of weeks max' so the fact we don't have a decision is increasingly worrying. They have got 8 weeks to process it though so I just keep checking.....

Same here, documents provided first week of March and now waiting game had been started for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new visa grants this week? Another work week is ending and still no updates regarding my visa application. Really worried because another school term is starting in a week.

Nope. Just checked and no change to status. I read on another thread the full 8 weeks is usual so I'm going to try and put it out of my mind a bit because if that's the case I've got another 4 weeks...