457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we went south Wollongong and a lovely little town called nowra

2 months of wonderful memorys I think that's when we decided that OZ was for us and although its took many years finally getting there

reason we are going QLD this time is purely because of the job offered but will definitely be going back on a holiday to Sydney

My application has ended up at Brisbane even though we are headed to Sydney. Usually it goes to the Centre of excellence in the state you are heading to. I assume that they are overloaded with applications in NSW and they are farming them out to other centres.

We're getting a similar deal regarding accommodation. It'll certainly give you time to have a look around.

What line of work are you in doublecees?

we went south Wollongong and a lovely little town called nowra

2 months of wonderful memorys I think that's when we decided that OZ was for us and although its took many years finally getting there

reason we are going QLD this time is purely because of the job offered but will definitely be going back on a holiday to Sydney

You'll have to pop by for a beer flake!

Ok guys, brace yourselves and don't shoot the messenger.

Just called immi. The woman on the phone said that if they request further information that it automatically delays the process. They allow you 28 days to get the information back and therefore unless they are not busy they put the application on hold for that long. She then followed up by saying.... but they are busy.

Seriously. FFS!

Where's that gun :chatterbox:

on a serious note though our MA did say that we could be looking atleast 2 weeks so I think we sort of expected it

my only problem being our house is rented out from Nov 1st so was atleast hoping for news before that date

Archived