Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Hi Everyone, hubby and I have been here over 25 years and in that time have had many friends come and go from Melbourne. A few years ago we had a great group which was started from this site and we used to get together regularly, anyway most returned to the UK or off to QLD. We are still friends but it's not the same if they are not around to catch up with. Was wondering if anyone out there is interested in starting a new group? All ages are welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, my husband and I have just moved out from Belfast. We are currently staying in 'the hills' but will be in Upwey from the end of Jan. We would be interested in meeting some friendly faces and having a but of craic. Cheers Heather and John

Hi scousers, we have just moved to Melbourne from the Midlands (11 days ago, Elwood) until we find somewhere permanent to live, hopefully bayside. We have 2 children 11 & 7 and would love to meet up with anyone who can give us advise and have a laugh. Where abouts are you? Also what do people do for Australian day? X

Hi Pasteypoms,

My wife and I moved over here in 2011 from Coventry with my 2 boys now 13 and 14 (we now have a new addition - 9 months Old). We live in Sandhurst in the eastern suburbs what about yourself? would be happy to meet up and have a laugh and chat. send me a PM and will arrange something.

Neil & Hayley.

They don't but eastern suburbs of Melbourne typically means suburbs like Camberwell, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Box Hill, Blackburn, Mitcham, Ringwood etc.

Although if you are close to East Link you can probably get there in half an hour.

They don't but eastern suburbs of Melbourne typically means suburbs like Camberwell, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Box Hill, Blackburn, Mitcham, Ringwood etc.

Although if you are close to East Link you can probably get there in half an hour.

Its the way you say it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

We are in the Bayside area, keen to start meeting and hopefully making some new friends. Arrived in Melbourne late Feb and have just secured work so now it's time to make friends for our life in Melbourne! This is a brand new adventure for both my hubby (Scotsman) and myself (the aussie) as I have never lived in VIC either! I know we're not officially East Melbourne but very up for meeting some of you regardless.

Archived