Question re On-line Visa Applications Granted

Ikes

On-line applicants can check the status of their application on-line, i.e. 'being processed further'.

Can any on-line applicants who were granted their Visa please tell us whether they were able to see on line that their Visa had been granted? (Just checking if there is a back-up in case the long-awaited email is not forthcoming!)

On-line applicants can check the status of their application on-line, i.e. 'being processed further'.

Can any on-line applicants who were granted their Visa please tell us whether they were able to see on line that their Visa had been granted? (Just checking if there is a back-up in case the long-awaited email is not forthcoming!)

Just bumping your thread up as I too would like to know if online applicants who have been granted their visa can check online if it shows the visa is granted.

Regards Bruce

Hi Guys, OK the way I understand it is that the

first page says 'application commenced', you check the second page at this stage and it says everything is required (although you know they have it)

then the first page message goes to 'application being processed further' (or something like that)

second page firstly goes to

'received' on all the forms then as Kia1 says

'met' then the Visa is granted if not that day one or two days after

Good luck

Wish I could check mine online you lucky people..

I'm not sure it's a good thing or bad thing as you find yourself as addicted to that as you do the PIO site :biglaugh:

I now know my husbands passport number and application number of by heart lol

Good luck with your application anyway

Archived