Staying with family not the best idea ?

Connorm

Came to Melbourne a month ago and I have been staying with family ever since I've found it hard to get out there and spark conversation with random people, given the environment I know there wouldn't be an issue I am a naturally talkative Person I think it's the fact that I'm away from people in a similar situation and I'm living in one of the suburbs where the average age is around 80 aha, thinking of moving to Sydney for a while going for an explore ect any suggestions would be great,

x

Melbourne and Sydney are similar sized cities. In fact, Sydney is even bigger, so it might be 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' if you move to Sydney.

I don't know how old you are, or what sort of people you want/hope to mix with? Don't your family in Melbourne have any friends you can relate to? (Old) age should not be a problem. Good practice if anything, as, if you are lucky, or unlucky, you will be 80 plus one day!