Hello Everyone hope your doing good. I have a little concern which has been bothering me for a while now regarding the Australian Comp Society (ACS) skills assesment.

Im planning on a regional residency application and I seem to have hit a road block with my qualifications.

I have about 6.5 years experience as a Support Engineer and the only qualification i have post school is a Diploma in Hardware and Networking from a small college in Sri Lanka, now my question is as follows : Do the qualifications assessed by ACS need to be from a big shot university or college (or government one) or is it ok to apply with what i have ?

I dont want to spend money and get a negative skills assesment just because my qualification is not from a star class college so if anyone has any info it would be very much appriciated.

As far as I know there is no list of "approved" universities. However, as ACS requirement is diploma should be equivalent with one from AU, expectations are topics learnt while in overseas university are similar with those from an Australian university.

Hello Everyone hope your doing good. I have a little concern which has been bothering me for a while now regarding the Australian Comp Society (ACS) skills assesment.

Im planning on a regional residency application and I seem to have hit a road block with my qualifications.

I have about 6.5 years experience as a Support Engineer and the only qualification i have post school is a Diploma in Hardware and Networking from a small college in Sri Lanka, now my question is as follows : Do the qualifications assessed by ACS need to be from a big shot university or college (or government one) or is it ok to apply with what i have ?

I dont want to spend money and get a negative skills assesment just because my qualification is not from a star class college so if anyone has any info it would be very much appriciated.

If you named the institution that conferred your qualification, you might get an answer, or search via Google for CEP and see what you find.

• 4 months later...

Archived