NT incredible job offer!

Shiny76

I can only suggest going over on a reccie - we spent two weeks in Perth and both my husband and i got job offers, in fact he got two.

You can spend up to 6 months there of a visitor visa (a year maybe even??) so if you can take as much leave as possible from work and spend time there you will prbably have much more chance.

Of course do you homework before hand, our interviews were set up from the UK but if we had not gone out we would not have been successful in securing those interviews.

I can only suggest going over on a reccie - we spent two weeks in Perth and both my husband and i got job offers, in fact he got two.

You can spend up to 6 months there of a visitor visa (a year maybe even??) so if you can take as much leave as possible from work and spend time there you will prbably have much more chance.

Of course do you homework before hand, our interviews were set up from the UK but if we had not gone out we would not have been successful in securing those interviews.

A very good solution, but costly for me :(

Thanks so much..

A very good solution, but costly for me :(

Thanks so much..

If you move without a job you could be out of work for 6 months so you need to have that kind of money anyway. Even if you can only go for a few weeks you are much more likely to secure a job if you can meet people face to face.

In the mean time I would check out the facts with a migration agent @wrussell is respected on this forum for providing accurate information so you may wish to consult with him or another agent.

Archived