vmadhav531

Hi Guys,

I have submitted the required docs(personal details - passport, Educational details - Graduation completion certificate and transcript, Employment details - Self declaration (Notarised), references from my previous company and current employer confirming my responsibilities and designation (notarised).

I have received an email from ACS to submit additional documents as below

Please Note: the ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self-statutory declarations or contracts as employment references’’ You will need to provide third party statutory declarations that have been properly witnessed along with one of the following;

Certified copy of Payslip - preferable first & last payslip

Certified copy of Human resource statement or Service Certificate

Certified copy of Termination Letter with corresponding dates

I do have service certificate of mine as well as my colleagues who referred me.

Could someone shed some light on statement " (You will need to provide third party statutory declarations that have been properly witnessed along with one of the following;") on what needs to be done for this (as i already submitted notarised third part statutory declaration with their signatures as well)

Thanks for your help

To confirm my work duties, I had a Statutory Declaration written up by my manager where he had his position in the company aswell as how long he's been with the company and the duties I performed. We then went to a solicitor (lawyer) and my manager signed the declaration in front of the solicitor. This was written on a plain paper (not company letter head).

I also submitted a reference from my employer and it only stated my job title, start date and confirming I am still employed.

Hope this helps.

To confirm my work duties, I had a Statutory Declaration written up by my manager where he had his position in the company aswell as how long he's been with the company and the duties I performed. We then went to a solicitor (lawyer) and my manager signed the declaration in front of the solicitor. This was written on a plain paper (not company letter head).

I also submitted a reference from my employer and it only stated my job title, start date and confirming I am still employed.

Hope this helps.

Thank u mpatel1972...I have submitted the same and the case officer replied he got all the required documents and its in stage4 now..

Archived