Nurses: Anyone found an employer to sponsor 457 recently?

mogsandrovers

Hi - apologies if this has been covered already, but Im wondering if anyone has found a hospital employer that provides sponsorship recently?

The bulk of the jobs are looking for residents (rightly so too as I believe the auzzie graduates arent getting jobs) - theres no longer a shortage of nurses

I have 10 years experience in acute care and AHPRA reg - not sure where to start now though as I cant find any sponsorship vacancies. Have had emails back from employers saying theyre looking locally first.

Looking for posts in NSW or Adelaide

Have looked on Seek.com.au. Any other job sites for nurses?

Anyone in the same boat?

Hi

i am in the same boat as you. i am a Psychiatric nurse and been looking since May...

Ahpra LOE is due to Expire march 2015 and am really stressed. Cant go to activate

nurse registration so if no job with sponsership will have to let it expire and then start

again for PR. Only if i has known. Oh am a diploma nurse just finished top up degree

and dont know if that is going to be egough for AHPRA.

Hi

i am in the same boat as you. i am a Psychiatric nurse and been looking since May...

Ahpra LOE is due to Expire march 2015 and am really stressed. Cant go to activate

nurse registration so if no job with sponsership will have to let it expire and then start

again for PR. Only if i has known. Oh am a diploma nurse just finished top up degree

and dont know if that is going to be egough for AHPRA.

hi there are agencies that will sponsor if you are that stuck

Mayday nursing (used to work for them - theyre good)

Nursingaustralia

dont let your LOE slip - im making a trip all the way to perth to activate my rego as i cant face writing to all my past employers again for refs and letters and solicitor fees and all the gumf AHPRA ask for

Archived