Best option for extension of stay after living in Aus for 6+ years as a student and GSM

vraz

Hi just wondering if anyone can help out with some information on the best option for staying in Aus after having lived here as a student for 5 years and as a job seeker looking for full time work as a General Skilled migrant for 2 years. Any suggestions/information/help is very much appreciated.

Hi just wondering if anyone can help out with some information on the best option for staying in Aus after having lived here as a student for 5 years and as a job seeker looking for full time work as a General Skilled migrant for 2 years. Any suggestions/information/help is very much appreciated.

Well there is not much to go on there, your length of time in the country to date is largely irrelevant. Have you thought about skilled migration?

My profession is on the CSOL(but not SOL) and yea haven't been able to find employment in my field just yet. I have submitted an EOI for most of the Skilled migration visas but you need to be sponsored or nominated for the ones I can apply for.

Archived