Help please

Katygordon34

Hi I have a perm residency visa for Australia but I'm wanting to go back and live there with my partner and baby who do not have visas.

what would be the cheapest and quickest way to go about this? Me sponsoring him on my visa or for him to get a working visa save money and then apply for perm residency? Also how long would the babies visa take to process and how long would a working visa take ?

Also what evidence of living together do you need to provide

MANY thanks to who ever can help us x

The logical thing to do is partner visa with the baby as dependent. But it isn't quick or cheap, no visa is quick or cheap. Migration isn't quick or cheap either, you probably need to think hard about this is you don't want to spend money.

Not sure what you mean by "working visa". Many, many visas enable working so can you clarify what you mean as there is no visa that goes by this name.

It would be easiest to apply for a partner visa with your child as a dependent on his application. Fees are $3,855 for them both plus costs for medicals and police checks.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/309-100.aspx

How long has it been since your visa was granted, as you may need to apply for a Resident Return Visa if it's been more than 5 years.

Hi I have a perm residency visa for Australia but I'm wanting to go back and live there with my partner and baby who do not have visas.

what would be the cheapest and quickest way to go about this? Me sponsoring him on my visa or for him to get a working visa save money and then apply for perm residency? Also how long would the babies visa take to process and how long would a working visa take ?

Hi Katygordon34

I think partner visa is better. You need to provide photos, marriage certificate, bank statements, signature of your friends who know you two (they have to be perm residents or citizens). police check . etc. There are other documents to provide, but sorry i can't remember all of them. The best way is to consult a migration agent. They will find a best way for you and let you know what documents should you prepare.

Hope this helps.

Archived