payslips ?

samir

Not getting pay slips is against Australian law! Google the Fairwork Act, every employee has the right to get pay slips. I mean people can sign any stuff, if true or not...

I doubt immigov will accept cash against receipt, that's not an appropriate tool to prove your income. Bank statements with a regular credit are more appropriate like mentioned before.

Not getting pay slips is against Australian law! Google the Fairwork Act, every employee has the right to get pay slips. I mean people can sign any stuff, if true or not...

I doubt immigov will accept cash against receipt, that's not an appropriate tool to prove your income. Bank statements with a regular credit are more appropriate like mentioned before.

I expect the OP is talking about getting payslips in his or her own country...

Hi Samir,

Third world has nothing to do with you not getting payslips. Maybe it's the organizational setup for which you work. Payslips are a standard procedure plus you have mentioned that you signed the receipts? Those receipts can be used as a proof....

We are third world countries man . I used to get my salary in cash directly and sign the receipt :)

Archived