House swap for a week?

Guest kenpom

Guest kenpom

Hi all.

We are looking to come to the central north coast for a week on holiday and would love to do a house swap.

We are looking at Terrigal and the surrounding area.

We are in Portobello on the fabulous Otago Peninsula in South Island New Zealand.

Anyone interested drop me a line

Ken

PS we have 4 double bedrooms and are looking for a 3 plus bed house to swap for the week.

Ken

If i could afford it i'd be there like a flash (we have a 3 bed in Terrigal) (im out of work at the mo so finances bit tight)

When are you aiming to come to live in Oz would you rent or buy as we have friends in Tumbi Umbi who have an amazing house which they are going to rent out later in the year as the hubby has just taken a job in Queensland and the family are going to relocate.

gizmo

Guest kenpom

Hi Gizmo

We would definitley rent for a year or two.

Where is Tumbi Umbi ( great name) ?

There are direct flights to Dunedin now and we could do a car swap too to save some cash.

I don;t know when we are coming for work as it is all up in the air.

I am in Sydney tomorrow for a coupe of days to try and sort it all out

Ken

Guest kenpom

Looks like a mega drive to North Ryde for work.

Drop me a line if interested in the house thing.

Send me a pm and I will give you my email address.

Guest Homeforswap

I recommend you to use a reputable company.

Using a company such as Vacation home exchange : swap your home for holiday - Homeforswap - Holiday home swap ensures that you make use of a friendly home exchange community. Through home listings, member reviews, and tips, Homeforswap.com strives to make every home exchange fan feel prepared and comfortable in planning their vacation exchanges.

Enjoy swapping with Homeforswap.com!

• 4 months later...

Hi Ken

I hope that you are still looking to do a swap. We live in Fountaindale ( POM-Valley to the locals). It is near Tumbi Umbi and Gosford, on the NSW Central Coast. We have a very nice 4 bedroom house with pool and 1 acre of tropical style gardens. We would be happy to exchange cars (I think!). We are keen to See a bit of NZ this summer on the cheap, to do a big Euro-trip next year.

Stuart and Milia

Archived