Final Reminder For York Meet

Guest afiyafifi

Guest gary n

Steve thanks for the earlier photo, ithink i wont have any problems recognising you now

Cheers mate

Gaz

Guest Mark and Ginny

Hi all

Hope you all have fun on Friday night - looking forward to meeting a few people with major hangovers on Saturday! (that would have been me too!)

Enjoy!!

Ginny and Mark

Guest KP Nuts

Hi guy's, hope you all have a great weekend, and don't end up in the police cells, for those of you that haven't done your police checks yet............

Have a great time, and we want to hear all the goss ASAP....

Have a good one guy's and girls!!!!!!

KP Nuts

Guest afiyafifi

HI KIM AND SHARON .... WISH YOU COULD BE THERE WITH US ... WILL HAVE LOTS OF DRINKS FOR YOU AND WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE GOSS ASAP ... ALSO I WILL TAKE LOTS OF PICKS TO STICK ON THE GALLARY... SPEAK SOON KAREN X

Guest MariAndyok

What a great bunch of people, especially the Dormouse 12. I hope you are all having a good time in Flares as I write this. If the people at this meet are a sample of those who are in Oz, then bring it on.

good luck to you all, and thanks Karen for organising such a good meet.

Maria and Andy

Taxiiiiiiiiiiiii

Guest stickman

What a great doo :)

A pleasure to meet some of you yesterday (not that it wasn't a pleasure to meet others... it's just that we didn't get time to meet everybody... you know what I mean... I'm just rambling now, lol)

I made the mistake of turning up and not remembering my PIO login name, and went on to introduced myself with a login name I use on some other forums (Fat Tony) so no wonder some blank looks, lol

Thanks one and all for making it a lovely evening, and especially Karen for going to the bother of organising it, and Steve for that very moving speech :biglaugh:.

I hope there aren't too many bad hangovers this morning.

Seems to have been a few of us from the Leeds/York area so maybe we can meet up every now and again?

Thanks again,

Tony (stickman) and Lou (loufy)

Archived