Hello we are new too

warren&liz

Hello

My name is Liz, hubby Warren and kids Paige 9 and Ethan 6. We want to join your gang.

We are also living in Limbo land. We lodged our visa application on 14 Feb 08. That is a year since we first appointed our agent.

If it wasn't for reading this site and knowing I am not the only person living like this I would have completely cracked up.

Thanks for being there.

Liz

Guest julie2g1b

hi there

welcome to pio

yes i remember living there i am now in another place waiting to sell house :arghh:

the wait is just as bad everytime a car pulls up i think they are looking at our's:biglaugh:

good luck with everything and things come to those who wait

just wish it would hurry up though

julie :wubclub:

Welcome aboard - to join our gang you have to start testing aussie wine and beer, this is all in the name of research so that you'll be able to acclimatize once you get to Australia. Weather permitting of course, you can start having your barbecues so that hubby becomes a dab hand at being chef!

Ali

hiya welcome to poms in oz ,we have all been in your shoes at some point ,lots of our memebers are there right now and i can honestly tell you guys ,its so worth it!!every tantrum and tear has been worth it ,especially for the kids,,good luck to you all waiting,

Cal x

Hi Ali and all who replied

Thanks for the welcome. It's great to know we have someone to talk to. You will have to excuse me/us if I don't post on the right threads etc. I have no knowledge at all of chat rooms. I hope I will soon pick it up. Please let me know where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance.

When we started this quest we were going to head to SA. Now, we are not so sure. Perth might be the better option for us. OH is a mechanic. The mitsibushi (mis-spelled I am sure) plant in SA is closing down apparently, and mechanics will be 10 a penny. OH has also worked in construction but he has no formal qualifications for this.

We have friends and family in both areas. They all think where they live is best, so are not really helping.

God, I need to get to work. Will talk later.

Should I post a new thread if I am going to tell you all about our thoughts ?

Thanks Liz

Archived