Australia's detention regime sets out to make asylum seekers suffer

akiralx

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think it is possible to 'quarantine' Tasmania from both the rest of Australia, and the rest of the world, well, you might just be safe, but then again, what if 'Armageddon' STARTS in Tasmania?

Well then we are knackered..but dont think there is much chance of that happening..but then again we have a communist govt down here so you never know..

Yes but I think we may be okay here in tassie, especially where we are in the middle of no-where, but self sufficient...Laugh and take the piss out of me next year??

So you want be doing with mobile's or note books/ computers and all the modern tech or other form's of gadgets then? You want be able to inform us how your getting on.

Well then we are knackered..but dont think there is much chance of that happening..but then again we have a communist govt down here so you never know..

I guess your a fan of a certain Norwegian citizen then? Have you read his beliefs? I have. More to fear from such jobs on the far right, I'm afraid than the left. Some are hell bent on creating a civil or race war in the process.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent][h=2]What is LMFAO?[/h][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent, align: right][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]LMFAO is "Laughing My F***ing Ass Off"

The trouble with this particular bit of (nasty) jargon is that it does not form a pronouncable word, like 'sonar, 'radar', 'nimby', 'yuppie.'

I think if prefer 'lol'.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]What is LMFAO?

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent, align: right][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: transparent]LMFAO is "Laughing My F***ing Ass Off"

The trouble with this particular bit of (nasty) jargon is that it does not form a pronouncable word, like 'sonar, 'radar', 'nimby', 'yuppie.'

I think if prefer 'lol'.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Oh right..Its mind boggling the quality of migrants they are letting into australia nowadays..A sign of the times I suppose..