New to the forum :)

cane88

Hello everyone

Just thought I would start here by saying hi and looking forward to finding information on here.

Hoping to move to Perth next year with my little family. Girlfriend and 2 sons. Aged 5 and 3

I will have a look around the site

cane

Hi Cane.

lots about Perth on the forum, a lot from members currently living here, and who have done so for a number of years.

Plenty of threads from others who have never lived here. Take what you want from these!!

perth is an ace place to live for those with young kids, a great lifestyle is to be had here.

any ideas on where you want to live ? Work?

ask away.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Cane, welcome to the forum, I've only visited Perth but loved my time there and the people were so very friendly.

Have you had a look at our Perth forum http://www.perthpoms.com Any questions ask away and please tell your girlfriend to come and join the forum, there are some wonderful ladies in Perth and she would make some really good friends.

Hi Cane.

lots about Perth on the forum, a lot from members currently living here, and who have done so for a number of years.

Plenty of threads from others who have never lived here. Take what you want from these!!

perth is an ace place to live for those with young kids, a great lifestyle is to be had here.

any ideas on where you want to live ? Work?

ask away.

Hey. Yer I loved perth. My uncle is over there and is loving it. He works on the rigs and earning big money.

I'm looking around the butler area. And I'm a dryliner (fibrous plasterer)

Hi Cane, welcome to the forum, I've only visited Perth but loved my time there and the people were so very friendly.

Have you had a look at our Perth forum http://www.perthpoms.com Any questions ask away and please tell your girlfriend to come and join the forum, there are some wonderful ladies in Perth and she would make some really good friends.

Thanks for the link. I will be sure to have a look. My girlfriend isn'ta forum person lol.

Having problems with my agent at the moment. Only starting things off and they have already said that we don't qualify. Even though my job is on the occupation list. Think I need to talk to a agent face to face

Archived