Help. Apply 489 visa for SA

samir

I have received an invitation to apply for online visa 489. Now, I am confused with that stage. What are the required documents to get at this step? does any one has demonstration on how to fill the online application?

Thanks

You just go through and answer the questions, pressing "next" or whatever until you get to the end. I am not sire what you want someone to show you, I doubt someone has screen shots of every page as they worked through.

Regarding documents, you will get a list of things to provide at the end. But essentially you will need to provide evidence for everything you claim. So if you said your name is Samir Jones, you need to prove that is your name, if you said you are married you need a marriage certificate, if you said you have Five years work experience you need to prove five years of work experience. Obviously you also need your skills assessment and your IELTS test result.

You just go through and answer the questions, pressing "next" or whatever until you get to the end. I am not sire what you want someone to show you, I doubt someone has screen shots of every page as they worked through.

Regarding documents, you will get a list of things to provide at the end. But essentially you will need to provide evidence for everything you claim. So if you said your name is Samir Jones, you need to prove that is your name, if you said you are married you need a marriage certificate, if you said you have Five years work experience you need to prove five years of work experience. Obviously you also need your skills assessment and your IELTS test result.

Yes, you are right but I heard that they ask for health certificate and police certificate so, I need to know how to get them. as they are not part of my claims in skillselect

you apply for medical in whatever country you are in. there is a link on immi that shows you who will do in your country, contact them and book appointment they will then load on to immi for you after you have your HAP id, which you will get when you have completed health questionnaire on immi!

.Police clearance, you apply to relevant authority in all countries you have resided in for 12 months or more.

There is nothing to claim regarding these in skill select. they are standard for everyone who applies for a visa

Thanks very much. I have done the Health declaration and got HAP Id. I will contact the clinic and take appointment.

But what about police certificate, I did not find any link in Imm account. So after finishing police certificate how will I upload it ?

Thanks very much. I have done the Health declaration and got HAP Id. I will contact the clinic and take appointment.

But what about police certificate, I did not find any link in Imm account. So after finishing police certificate how will I upload it ?

You upload when you receive it the same way you upload all other documents, ensure you select correct category for document

Attach documents is the step after payment step. I do not want to pay till finishing all the required documents so I need to know what are the documents as " Attach documents" will not appear in my application till payment

thanks

Yes, you are right but I heard that they ask for health certificate and police certificate so, I need to know how to get them. as they are not part of my claims in skillselect

You don't need to worry about these just yet, they are not part of the documents you need to load upon lodgement. You will do these later when asked.

yes but maybe these documents need time to be prepared like health or police certificate so I need to know what are the documents to start preparing, especially I am not in my home country now .

You have already had the answers to what you need to collate. And it is too soon to even collate police and health checks, you do these when asked. If you do them now they can expire and you need to do them again.

You have already had the answers to what you need to collate. And it is too soon to even collate police and health checks, you do these when asked. If you do them now they can expire and you need to do them again.

Health Examination is already in my application and I got HAP Id. I will book an appointment for examination soon. So what do you mean by it is too soon????

Health Examination is already in my application and I got HAP Id. I will book an appointment for examination soon. So what do you mean by it is too soon????

I cannot keep repeating myself. You do not need to do your medicals until you are specifically asked. That is asked in an email by your case officer. This is made quite clear when you apply and if you read the immigration website. And no, I cannot provide a link before you ask, it is just something that most people on here know.

If you do them too soon and it takes a while for your application to be checked (I am assuming you are from a HR country?) then you would need to do them again if they expire.

Have you read the information on the DIBP website? What have you done already in preparing for your visa?

I filled the application using immi account, I reached to the step of paying and I stopped. Also, I made health declaration and e-medical then I got referral letter, I printed it and find my HAP Id on it. I will call clinic here in Italy to book an appointment. That's all. I am confused what's else maybe required.

Thank you Maggie

Archived