Vetassess Processing Time,July 2014

Auzidreamer

Hi Dear friends,

Im new to this site and applied for skill assessment through vetassess in July 14'.I hv gone through the different threads of this site but couldn't figure out the processing time for vetassess.I ve heard during and after xmas they take a long period as the applications are loaded due to holidays.

Has anyone got an idea.

Thanks in advance.

I submitted my documents to Vetassess last August and got my positive outcome in November. A whole 17 weeks later. I was sick of waiting they took so long!!! Don't know if it is any better now since you can now electronically upload documents. I had to send everything by snail snail when I applied

Hi Dear friends,

Im new to this site and applied for skill assessment through vetassess in July 14'.I hv gone through the different threads of this site but couldn't figure out the processing time for vetassess.I ve heard during and after xmas they take a long period as the applications are loaded due to holidays.

Has anyone got an idea.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Auzidreamer,

I also applied through VETASSESS for my skill assessment on 17 July 2014. I am using a migration agent and my documents were uploaded through the VETASSESS website.

I hope to receive an answer before the half of October 2014 (i.e. within 12 weeks, which it should be the maximum threshold to obtain a reply).

I would be pleased to compare my experience with yours, so we can know if our replies are due to arrive...

PS. Excuse me if my English is not perfect... I am not mother tongue :embarrassed:

Edited by Kuriatko

hi

I was chatting to vetassess on Friday and and asked them a few questions because im in the process of starting my application and the lady was very nice and she told me about 4 weeks. but it has been known to take up to 13weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Positive VETASSESS result today!!! Ours was done by an agent and I'm sure he made everything easy to read and assess for vetassess as ours was a bit of a hash. I think it's 12 weeks it's taken...was submitted in June x

Congrats,

Start soon for Filing EOI.

Tell about yours (Occupation, No. of Employment, Any employer verification carried out) how many points are you going to through this. Have you get assessed for all the employment.

Lucky to get in 12 weeks. good news

Congrats,

Start soon for Filing EOI.

Tell about yours (Occupation, No. of Employment, Any employer verification carried out) how many points are you going to through this. Have you get assessed for all the employment.

Lucky to get in 12 weeks. good news

employment history a dogs dinner....in and out of positions, overlapping of roles etc...so our agent made sure all that was on the application was what is required and no more to prevent them taking forever assessing it. we didn't get the points thing from them...no need....don't know if vetassess verified anything with employers but I think they usually do.

Enlisted an agent to ensure everything goes smoothly... And up to now he is worth his weight in gold. We have a slightly complicated situation with regards to dependants/non dependants etc and also he has ensured our vetassess application is decipherable to make sure it was done speedily.

He will be doing everything for us, EOI etc...and trust him completely.

Absolutely over the moon!!

Edited by jodipodi

Hi Jerry,

Your IELTS score was really amazing. In which centre and org(BC or IDP) you did your IELTS.

Also share some tips for IELTS.

Thanks, I did it in the UK in Brighton. I bought a book to get myself prepared but then on the day could hardly hear the recording so was convinced I would fail. I was amazed to pass. :-)