190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, to be honest im not 100% about my timelines as i didnt really pay attention them but they were to my memory. IELTS March 14 W 7.5,R 9.0,L 8.5, S 9.0- Deemed only 7 average. Carpentry vetassess 23 april passed, EOI 28 april. 190 W.A visa lodged 11July. Granted 17/09/2014. Hope that helps..

Hey awwesome forum for this waiting time... that tracker page is very close to exact.. so stayed tuned to it.. thanks to whoever made it

I am sending some of my positivity to the rest of yous today as i am overflowing! i hope yous get your grants this week my friends

Hey, to be honest im not 100% about my timelines as i didnt really pay attention them but they were to my memory. IELTS March 14 W 7.5,R 9.0,L 8.5, S 9.0- Deemed only 7 average. Carpentry vetassess 23 april passed, EOI 28 april. 190 W.A visa lodged 11July. Granted 17/09/2014. Hope that helps..

Hey awwesome forum for this waiting time... that tracker page is very close to exact.. so stayed tuned to it.. thanks to whoever made it

I am sending some of my positivity to the rest of yous today as i am overflowing! i hope yous get your grants this week my friends

Congratulations Stevie lad! Have you got a link to that tracker?

No worries Steve, so when is the planned move. I am getting more nervous & excited as the tracker draws closer to my name. I lived in Australia back in 2007 and moved back to Ireland in the Oct of that year, right at the start of the recession. There was no jobs in my chosen field, so I came to UK to train to become a Design Technology teacher and ended up staying nearly 5 years, as I met my better half. I have had itchy feet since I left Australia and have been looking at ways to get back to Australia. So I know your pain. I bet your stoked. I am hoping to move to Melbourne in January. Runner? I use to be back in the day, if you mean athletics. But my football career took over and that's what brought me to Australia the first time. Where are you heading to yourself?

Hey, **** thats sounds very similar to my story.. lived in oz 2006 till 2010.. explain another time.. was on holiday in Bali and met my girlfriend (German) and came to munich to visit her for few months.. still havnt left 4 years later lol. And like you, ive had itchy feet every since lol you on f ace book or anything? Find me under my Irish name if you want to keep in touch:) Stiofán O'Doibhilin