190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in WA already I see:) Perth? Thats where im off. lived there for 3 years a few years ago

Me too I came home on a holiday (I was sponsored) 15 months ago and ended up falling in love haha. Gave up a lot but am going to get so much more by being out there together! Couldn't imagine life without her now (soppy I know but I don't care)

Hi Steve,

I was watching your post since 1 month now, till you mentioned 3rd July then I decided to join you guys, and I wish all the best for all of you in the granting process.

I lodged my application on 3rd July (Visa190 to Queensland) through an agent, and till now I heared nothing from CO, when I asked my agent they mentioned something about security check as I am from Middel East, and so I wait just like you becasue they said (the agent) that I have to wait for CO before go for medical and PCC. best of luck to everyone.

Hi, we lodged our 190 carpenter visa on 27/06/14, were finally contacted by a CO (via our agent OE Visas) on 11/09/14. PCC forms sent away yesterday and medicals booked for 02/10/14 !!!

I was contacted by CO almost a week ago requesting australian police checks (which we had already sent in the same PDF as the UK police checks) and another form which I uploaded the normal way, I also sent an email to the CO using the address provided explaining that we had already sent the Aussie police checks and now we are just waiting. Even though it's more than likely the CO has recieved the email off me explaining about my australian police checks it's frustrating to not hear any confirmation.. What if they don't see it and the 28 days passes, I suppose I could upload them again as a seperate PDF just to make sure.

I was contacted by CO almost a week ago requesting australian police checks (which we had already sent in the same PDF as the UK police checks) and another form which I uploaded the normal way, I also sent an email to the CO using the address provided explaining that we had already sent the Aussie police checks and now we are just waiting. Even though it's more than likely the CO has recieved the email off me explaining about my australian police checks it's frustrating to not hear any confirmation.. What if they don't see it and the 28 days passes, I suppose I could upload them again as a seperate PDF just to make sure.

That's what we did too.

CO contacted last week and PC's requested. Already sent about a month ago. Any way sent again as an attachment by Email. No confirmation.