passport countersign problems

Theos

OK here goes i am applying for a British passport renewal ( stolen passport reported to police ) i have all necessary paper work ( stolen passport form. photo etc ) my problem is that since February 2014 Australia post no longer deals with paperwork only to post it to the UK. i printed out the form after paying online, but now i need to get the form signed by someone with a British passport, who is a professional and they must have known me for at least two years. unfortunately i know of no one in this situation. does anyone know how to handle this problem .......thank in advance

i will double check i hope you right ......my mum passed away and im desperately trying to resolve this, maybe i didnt read it all

I am fairly certain my partner didn't get a british passport holder to counter sign his. Although he did still have his old one but it was very old still hold the blue one. I will ask him and let you know. I think he just got solicitor to sign it and as far as i'm aware not a british passport holder. Renewed in 2012 so it may have changed since then.

according to the form, because this is a renewal and the original was stolen i need it to be countersigned (alot has changed as of February you can only apply online and and pay with a credit card you only get the passport application form after paying for it

• A
  • Albania
  • Andorra
  • Armenia
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan
  • B
  • Belarus
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia & Herzegovina
  • Bulgaria
  • C
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • D
  • Denmark
  • E
  • Estonia
  • F
  • Finland
  • France
  • G
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Greece

• H
  • Hungary
  • I
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • K
  • Kosovo
  • L
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • M
  • Macedonia
  • Malta
  • Moldova
  • Monaco
  • Montenegro
  • N
  • The Netherlands
  • Norway
  • P
  • Poland
  • Portugal

• R
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • S
  • San Marino
  • Serbia
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • T
  • Turkey
  • U
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom
  • V
  • Vatican City

list of EU COUNTRIES

ok i get it now sorry for the confusion i just need to find someone with a current australian passport to counter sign

Yes i think you have it now. :)

Archived